Crossing the Line

So this is all make believe what's happening here on this message board? Ethics and morality don't exist here? Say somebody here had a kid who died and I made fun of him, you're telling me doing it on the internet is less of an offense than doing it to his face? It's the same ****ing thing.
Believe it or not you can set your phone down and walk away huff. Literally don’t have to read anything on here or respond to it. When someone is in your face you have limited choices.

Believe it or not you can set your phone down and walk away huff. Literally don’t have to read anything on here or respond to it. When someone is in your face you have limited choices.
Huff argues for a living. He will take the opposite side of whatever. He will argue with a milepost. Huff argues. It's what he does.

So this is all make believe what's happening here on this message board? Ethics and morality don't exist here? Say somebody here had a kid who died and I made fun of him, you're telling me doing it on the internet is less of an offense than doing it to his face? It's the same ****ing thing.
You think a bunch of anonymous people on a message board talking sh$t to each other is the same thing as chasing people down the street..... that’s ridiculous

You discounted it bc you think soros doesn’t check his own mail. Well guess what neither does Trump but he still gets awful **** mailed to him. It was lazy and stupid.
Multi billionaires don’t check their own mail. House staff retrieve, their personal secretary decides who the mail goes to.

Wtf. When did I make fun of dead kids?

Looks like he got fired

Antifa is fired from his job after being filmed harassing '9/11 widow' | Daily Mail Online

“Steve Wilson is the man who was filmed in the October 13 video at Patriot Prayer protest He harassed a woman who claimed she was the widow of an NYPD cop killed in 9/11 Wilson, a counter protester, said he should 'probably rot in the f****** grave' He was named on Tuesday as he was fired from a non-profit helping black youths.”

Reactions: centkyvol
Looks like he got fired

Antifa is fired from his job after being filmed harassing '9/11 widow' | Daily Mail Online

“Steve Wilson is the man who was filmed in the October 13 video at Patriot Prayer protest He harassed a woman who claimed she was the widow of an NYPD cop killed in 9/11 Wilson, a counter protester, said he should 'probably rot in the f****** grave' He was named on Tuesday as he was fired from a non-profit helping black youths.”
I think it’s appropriate. Scary to think he was guiding kids.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Honestly, it wouldn’t surprise me if he was using that opportunity to warp their world views and drive them to violence.
Well he seemed to have a large problem with foot in mouth disease along with a case of nasty human being syndrome. That is never good for kids who are trying to decide who they want to be.

VN Store

Back