Could it be time for Dobbs?

Nothing against Dobbs, but if Ben's arm wasn't severed he'll probably play. He is one tough freak.

"Although Roethlisberger expressed confidence that his bruised elbow sustained in a tie with the Cleveland Browns on Sunday would not prevent him from playing against the Chiefs, sitting out Thursday's practice led to some doubts.

Asked Thursday whether he expected Roethlisberger to be under center Sunday, Steelers offensive coordinator Randy Fichtner told the NFL Network: "I wouldn't be able to answer that at this point."

Backup Joshua Dobbs, a fourth-round draft pick out of Tennessee in 2017, took all the first-team snaps at Thursday's practice and could make his first NFL start on Sunday." AP

Reactions: VolNExile
I seriously doudt that!!!! Ben would have to be in a cast before that happened. The K.C. game is too important for Pittsburgh to put in a q.b. who has never played, much less started, in a regular season game.
Since Pitt tied with Cleveland, they need every game that they can get in order to go to the play offs where they will lose to New England again........ as usual, for the 10th time.......

Reactions: MemphisVol77
The First Step to Canton for Dobbsy!!!

Sorry just channeled D4H for a second!?! :eek:

giphy.gif

...2 posts above your post...as well as others before it...

2 posts above mine does not say that, and there's only been 1 post in this thread saying BR was starting. And yet even after that post, people were still saying he was going to start.

So my post still stands.

Roethlisberger is Done, he is too old, the game has passed him by, he needs to retire, he is
hurt all the time, he needs to go to the old QB's Home!!!

200w.gif

Reactions: Dobbs 4 Heisman
I can't stand the steelers and especially ben RAPElesbugger.

I'll also never hope that any player gets hurt.

I do hope that Dobbs will get his chances to start and that when he does he'll be so great that Tomlin will be forced to keep starting him for the next 10 years or longer.

I wish that Dobbs was the backup for my Titans.

VFL...GBO!!!

My Titans too. I really dislike Blaine Gabbert to the fullest extent.

May our blue Titans veins flow Tennessee orange this weekend and we beat both Florida teams. Gators and Jags.

VN Store

Back