coRUPPt Arena strikes again

Out of all my posts about the game there was one quote where I put "yelling" in front of was instead of "was yelling" and you won't acknowledge my opinion of the game because I can't speak English? Now I know I am speaking with a child who can't have an adult dialogue about a sporting event.

I have no problem acknowledging someone's opinion about the game. We do it all the time on here. However, when someone types in run-on sentences and fragments it just becomes too cumbersome to try and make out what in the world someone is trying to say. So, we just agree to move along.

I have no problem acknowledging someone's opinion about the game. We do it all the time on here. However, when someone types in run-on sentences and fragments it just becomes too cumbersome to try and make out what in the world someone is trying to say. So, we just agree to move along.

There are only 4 or so regulars in the bb forum, so they agree with you as well? I would like for you to give me an example of these run-on sentences that you refer to. Or is it that you don't want to acknowledge what you don't like. Let me guess, you aren't over 20 years of age are you? It took my old ass a while to figure out that I am probably talking to a minor. Shame on me for being so ignorant. I felt I was dealing with a child.

Reactions: 1 person
There are only 4 or so regulars in the bb forum, so they agree with you as well? I would like for you to give me an example of these run-on sentences that you refer to. Or is it that you don't want to acknowledge what you don't like. Let me guess, you aren't over 20 years of age are you? It took my old ass a while to figure out that I am probably talking to a minor. Shame on me for being so ignorant. I felt I was dealing with a child.

First, I doubt you're older than me. Second, you put sentences together like a 10 year old. Third, you should punch whatever English teacher passed you through school. Lastly, are you stoned?

Reactions: 1 person
I saw a foul called once against Kentucky in favor of Tennessee .....the year was 1997....I believe.

They call one on ky every once in a while so it won't look so obvious , but they make sure it doesn't affect them or hurt ky too much

Last edited:
we were in it until the final 3 mins when mcbee or mcstink walks on the court and lets mays, who just knocked down a 3.....hit another one in his face.

why is he on the court, he stinks........

oh well better settle for NIT if this keeps up

anyone wanna get back to talking about the game or correcting grammar?

grow up people

VN Store

Back