Congressman Jim Jordan accused of turning a blind eye to sexual assault.

TennTom

LOCK HIM UP!
Anyone surprised, I'm not. This is one of the front-runners for the Speaker slot for retiring Paul Ryan. This stuff seems to follow him around. Birds of a feather and all. Bet Deputy AG is snickering.

In April, Ohio State University officials announced it was opening an investigation into "allegations of sexual misconduct that have recently come forward regarding a former wrestling team physician, Dr. Richard Strauss."

"Three former wrestlers told NBC News that it was common knowledge that Strauss showered regularly with the students and inappropriately touched them during appointments, and said it would have been impossible for Jordan to be unaware; one wrestler said he told Jordan directly about the abuse."

One former wrestler, Mike DiSabato, is quoted as calling Jordan a “liar” for saying he did not know of the abuse allegations.
“I considered Jim Jordan a friend,” DiSabato told NBC. “But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on.”

This is not the first time questions have been raised about Jordan's knowledge of improper sexual behavior. Last year, the Washington Post reported that then-state Rep. Wes Goodman, a one-time aide to Jordan, allegedly fondled an 18-year-old college student at a conservative group's event in Washington.
Goodman later resigned from the state Legislature, after he was accused of "inappropriate behavior" in his office with a man. Goodman worked as an aide to Jordan for several years before running for office himself.

Reactions: 4 people
Anyone surprised, I'm not. This is one of the front-runners for the Speaker slot for retiring Paul Ryan. This stuff seems to follow him around. Birds of a feather and all. Bet Deputy AG is snickering.

I love how Rosenstein absolutely mopped the floor with him in the congressional hearing. The response about subpoenaing phone calls was classic.

Reactions: 4 people
I love how Rosenstein absolutely mopped the floor with him in the congressional hearing. The response about subpoenaing phone calls was classic.

Jordan wiped his ass with Rosenstein. The guy was sweating bullets, or was that tears? He stutters more than your lover Obama.

Reactions: 13 people
Most wrestlers I've ever known wouldn't have tolerated some perv touching them inappropriately..... I smell some BS regardless of the political affiliations

Reactions: 14 people
What's funny is how many times Jordan accused Rosenstein of hiding things and covering up. You just can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: 6 people
The truth about Trump is going to come out. It is inevitable at this point.

The circus sideshows just won't matter.

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 5 people
Most wrestlers I've ever known wouldn't have tolerated some perv touching them inappropriately..... I smell some BS regardless of the political affiliations

Yeah, a little hard to digest. Oh, and Mike DiSabato, what did YOU do about it......? Which is worse, liar, or the wimpy hypocrite who did nothing as well and calls other's out for doing nothing.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back