Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

“Sara, I’m hearing it gets worse than this–that there is potentially out there–if you will, two sets of record among the upper echelon of the FBI–one that was real one that was made for appearances. Is there any truth to this?” Hannity asked Sara Carter.

“Absolutely, Sean. With the number of sources that I have been speaking with as well as some others that there is evidence indicating that the FBI had separate sets of books,” Sara Carter said.

Full interview:

That would be bad mojo.

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-memos-raise-deep-questions-about-russia-trump-intel-assessment/

More evidence against Strzok and Page

Politics
FBI Memos Raise Deep Questions About Russia/Trump Intel Assessment
By Sara Carter | September 20, 2018 | 6:36 PM EDT

In newly obtained emails, bureau officials noted there was not enough intelligence to support the January 2017 findings by the CIA New Strzok Texts: "I hope this upcoming presidency doesn't fill my years with regret wondering what we might have done differently."

On December 19, 2016, Strzok and Page boast about the number of stories they had a hand in shaping. Page sends a text at 20:17 saying “And this. It will make your head spin to realize how many stories we played a personal role in. Sheesh, this has been quite a year… NYTimes: The most-read stories of 2016 (with a link).”

Strzok responds “Jesus, I want to take people out for a drink. I want to take YOU out for a drink. I hope this upcoming presidency doesn’t fill my years with regret wondering what we might have done differently.”

Then page responds to Strzok with a “sad” emoji face.

More blue balls? Hmm.... More pull-back from his impulsiveness from his nannies. SMH.

Last edited:
And/or prove bad actions from our allies against us, which could cause international incidents of [if] made public.

Compare this to Trump's latest Tweet about our allies asking not to declassify.

Some of you guys need to ask whether some of us are time travelers, or may have found quality sources that have been calling this for a long time.

More blue balls? Hmm.... More pull-back from his impulsiveness from his nannies. SMH.

So Democrats say that it would endanger national security, so he's letting the IG review, and now you're criticizing him for having blue balls.

No matter what he does, Trump cannot win with your partisan ilk.

I have asked this time and time again yet none of you dems can offer a cogent answer. What do you think his tax returns will actually show you? Also, why do tax returns even matter?

Same reason a birth certificate mattered. Taxes will show that he is actually not a billionaire....excuse me, a blue collar billionaire.

VN Store

Back