Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

Gregg Jarrett: If Rod Rosenstein defies Trump's order to declassify documents, he should be fired

Gregg Jarrett: If Rod Rosenstein defies Trump's order to declassify documents, he should be fired
President Trump has ordered that numerous documents involving the Russia investigation be declassified. The records have long been sought by Congress under lawful subpoenas. Yet, the FBI and Department of Justice have consistently obstructed the release of these materials under the guise of “classified” secrets. This is a convenient alibi all too frequently employed to cover-up wrongdoing and abuse of authority by those we entrust to uphold the law.

These days, overzealous government officials automatically designate nearly all matters as national security risks, regardless of whether they truly are.

Whenever the FBI orders Chinese take-out, it is labeled “top secret” because… you know… it involves the Chinese. False classification has reached absurd proportions.

How do we know? Every time information is declassified we learn that the material should never have been classified to begin with. It was nothing more than a subterfuge

If, after procedural DNI review, the DOJ refuses to comply Trump should immediately fire the AG or DAG not complying, go next in line, if they refuse then fire and move on. I don’t care if a janitor winds up releasing them it isn’t a damn choice it’s basic insubordination.

I wonder if mick will criticize and bitch about the dems now???

Here ya go.
FACT CHECK: Legendary Columbia Professor Henry Graff Never Heard of Obama Attending Columbia University

“I taught at Columbia for 46 years,” Graff told Root. “I taught every significant American politician that ever studied at Columbia. I know them all. I’m proud of them all. Between American History and Diplomatic History, one way or another, they all had to come through my classes. Not Obama. I never had a student with that name in any of my classes. I never met him, never saw him, never heard of him.”
Graff further added that none of his colleagues remembered Obama either. He said he was upset that Obama was called “the first President of the United States from Columbia University.”
The former university professor further cast doubt on Obama’s presence at Columbia in an interview with WND and said, “Nobody I knew at Columbia ever remembers Obama being there.”

😘
But it's all locked up... Because... The level of scrutiny for that President was nill. Clint Eastwood was correct, biggest sham ever perpetrated on the American people.

Reactions: AirVol
Strzok and Page also got busted destroying files and documents before their official firings took place. They were unaware of the fact they were being watched.
Did they have a warrant to watch them?

Last edited:
“Sara, I’m hearing it gets worse than this–that there is potentially out there–if you will, two sets of record among the upper echelon of the FBI–one that was real one that was made for appearances. Is there any truth to this?” Hannity asked Sara Carter.

“Absolutely, Sean. With the number of sources that I have been speaking with as well as some others that there is evidence indicating that the FBI had separate sets of books,” Sara Carter said.

Full interview:

VN Store

Back