Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

You need to work on your grammar.
You need to understand the usage of a "?" and the post I was responding to and not make your idiotic statement. You want to take up that mantel fine. Carter Page was not under FISA when he worked for the Trump campaign was he?

You need to understand the usage of a "?" and the post I was responding to and not make your idiotic statement. You want to take up that mantel fine. Carter Page was not under FISA when he worked for the Trump campaign was he?

I think he was. They renewed the warrant several times didn't they?

(note the proper use of a ?)

Reactions: Obsessed
Nah, they just don't like crappy Facebook memes that aren't factual.
Here ya go.
FACT CHECK: Legendary Columbia Professor Henry Graff Never Heard of Obama Attending Columbia University

“I taught at Columbia for 46 years,” Graff told Root. “I taught every significant American politician that ever studied at Columbia. I know them all. I’m proud of them all. Between American History and Diplomatic History, one way or another, they all had to come through my classes. Not Obama. I never had a student with that name in any of my classes. I never met him, never saw him, never heard of him.”
Graff further added that none of his colleagues remembered Obama either. He said he was upset that Obama was called “the first President of the United States from Columbia University.”
The former university professor further cast doubt on Obama’s presence at Columbia in an interview with WND and said, “Nobody I knew at Columbia ever remembers Obama being there.”

😘

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Here ya go.
FACT CHECK: Legendary Columbia Professor Henry Graff Never Heard of Obama Attending Columbia University

“I taught at Columbia for 46 years,” Graff told Root. “I taught every significant American politician that ever studied at Columbia. I know them all. I’m proud of them all. Between American History and Diplomatic History, one way or another, they all had to come through my classes. Not Obama. I never had a student with that name in any of my classes. I never met him, never saw him, never heard of him.”
Graff further added that none of his colleagues remembered Obama either. He said he was upset that Obama was called “the first President of the United States from Columbia University.”
The former university professor further cast doubt on Obama’s presence at Columbia in an interview with WND and said, “Nobody I knew at Columbia ever remembers Obama being there.”

😘
Here you go from that article.

Despite the speculation that Obama never attended Columbia, there is plenty of evidence to support the contrary. Columbia University claimed that Obama was an alumnus when he was elected president.

The University’s publications have done more profiles on him with details from his time there. Classmates and roommates who were with him at Columbia, including Michael Baron who taught him, have come forward to describe the former POTUS’ student life.

There was a fake report that Obama attended Columbia as a foreign student named “Barry Soetoro.” Even a purported student ID with that name was making the rounds, claiming that Obama was not a U.S. citizen, which meant he could not hold the office of the president.

The ID was, however, proven to be a forgery and the rumor was debunked.

As for the sealed records, Obama doesn’t pay a hidden third party to keep them under wraps. The documents aren’t “sealed” by definition.

Courts can seal criminal or adoption records, but not education documents. Certain information is simply not made public when you’re running for presidency.

The FISA comes with two year reachback and two hops from Page. I’ve told you this multiple times before.
That should prove Trumps innocence then unless he was texting or emailing Carter Page about his colluding with Russians. No wonder you all are sh!tting bricks to try to discredit the probable cause to actively surveil Carter Page, you are afraid of the retroactive collection. Trump knows what's coming down the pipe and he needs your help.

That should prove Trumps innocence then unless he was texting or emailing Carter Page about his colluding with Russians. No wonder you all are sh!tting bricks to try to discredit the probable cause to actively surveil Carter Page, you are afraid of the retroactive collection. Trump knows what's coming down the pipe and he needs your help.

Are you seriously this dumb? Bless your heart.

Are you seriously this dumb? Bless your heart.
Poor ignorant Trumpuppet.
TRUMP_MEDIA_AC_FACEBOOK.jpg

The fact that Page walks around today still a free man and under no further scrutiny while zero evidence has come to light tells me all I need to know about Russia Collsion.

Bricks are indeed being excreted. But not by the Red Hats.

EXCLUSIVE: Trump says exposing ‘corrupt’ FBI probe could be ‘crowning achievement’ of presidency

“What we’ve done is a great service to the country, really,” Trump said in a 45-minute, wide-ranging interview in the Oval Office.

“I hope to be able to call this, along with tax cuts and regulation and all the things I’ve done… in its own way this might be the most important thing because this was corrupt,” he said.
“If I did one mistake with Comey, I should have fired him before I got here. I should have fired him the day I won the primaries,” Trump said. “I should have fired him right after the convention, say I don’t want that guy. Or at least fired him the first day on the job. ... I would have been better off firing him or putting out a statement that I don’t want him there when I get there.”
“They know this is one of the great scandals in the history of our country because basically what they did is, they used Carter Page, who nobody even knew, who I feel very badly for, I think he’s been treated very badly. They used Carter Page as a foil in order to surveil a candidate for the presidency of the United States.”

As for the judges on the secret intelligence court: “It looks to me just based on your reporting, that they have been misled,” the president said, citing a series of columns in The Hill newspaper identifying shortcomings in the FBI investigation. “I mean I don’t think we have to go much further than to say that they’ve been misled.”
The president spared no words in criticizing Comey, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok, lawyer Lisa Page and other FBI officials who started the probe. He recited specific text messages Page and Strzok traded while having an affair and investigating his campaign, arguing the texts showed they condoned leaks and conducted a bogus probe.

Those texts are to be released as a result of Trump’s announcement on Monday.

“It’s a hoax, beyond a witch hunt,” he said.
Trump said he had not read the documents he ordered declassified but said he expected to show they would prove the FBI case started as a political “hoax.”
Asked what he thought the outcome of his long-running fight with the FBI, the president said: “I hope to be able put this up as one of my crowning achievements that I was able to ... expose something that is truly a cancer in our country.”

VN Store

Back