Cohen likely to cooperate with prosecution

In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's nation. I would call an extreme act going against our allies in a way that strengthens a foreign power. Treason is an expression of what is going on with Trump and Russia, The crime will be conspiracy.

You can cry about it if you want.

This post right here is where your stupidity reaches its apex. Congrats on proving my point Mick.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
You do realize that Mueller isn't really going for "collusion" on Trump, right? And even if he was, there's already ample proof of that. A whole lot of crazy right wing people have this idea and keep focusing on it when there are, literally, multiple crimes in open site. Just a basic list of what Mueller is investigating on Trump that he has either done or conspired to do:
Election Fraud
Wire Fraud
Bribery
Bank Fraud
Computer Crimes (Theft)
Computer Crimes (Espionage)
Extortion
Identity Theft
Obstruction Hindering Apprehension/Prosecution Witness Tampering
Perjury
Lying to Congress/Making False Statements
RICO
Money Laundering
Tax Evasion
Conspiracy (Attempted)
FARA Nonregistration

We, literally, have seen him do several of these, they are on his damn twitter after all.
Despite the fact people think Mueller is taking too long (not true compared to other investigations) or has no evidence so far (hilarious to think considering the please, indictments, etc.) he is merely taking his time because he realizes just how deep this goes and wants to get as many as possible.
This is Al Capone deciding to be president. If Al Capone was an idiot, lazy, and not a Patriot. They'll get him on several obvious things, assuming people don't flip on him like many already are, and then the entire thing will get blown open and his cult and the people he duped will lose their minds.

So why do you assume Trump supporters will lose their minds if he is convicted of a crime?

Google is your friend. She was barred from entering the US but mysteriously was granted a visa by state a couple days before the meeting. And yes it was connection she had that reached out to the campaign, none of this is disputed.

Google is your friend. She was barred from entering the US but mysteriously was granted a visa by state a couple days before the meeting. And yes it was connection she had that reached out to the campaign, none of this is disputed.
I remember reporting that she was in country for months ,illegaly, but she was working the sanctions case.

Really what are you getting at? She was not over here to sew discord in our IC by trying to pelfer dirt on his political opponent? She was a dem opertative to frame Trump?

So why do you assume Trump supporters will lose their minds if he is convicted of a crime?

Even if there are tapes, videos, and a paper trail, his die hard supporters will still not believe it. They aren't worth trying to reach at this point, it takes years to deprogram cultists.

Even if there are tapes, videos, and a paper trail, his die hard supporters will still not believe it. They aren't worth trying to reach at this point, it takes years to deprogram cultists.

Dude just stop. This is flat out ridiculous. I am a die hard Trump supporter. And if evidence, real credible evidence comes to light that he has committed crimes as either a candidate or as president, then I want him fully punished to the fullest extent of the law. I would be willing to bet that most Trump supporters on here would feel the same way.

You need to just stop with the cultist nonsense. Why do you have this silly notion that liking Trump means you are a cultist? Does that mean that anyone who likes a president is a cultist? Do you not see where this statement of yours is beyond dumb?

Dude just stop. This is flat out ridiculous. I am a die hard Trump supporter. And if evidence, real credible evidence comes to light that he has committed crimes as either a candidate or as president, then I want him fully punished to the fullest extent of the law. I would be willing to bet that most Trump supporters on here would feel the same way.

You need to just stop with the cultist nonsense. Why do you have this silly notion that liking Trump means you are a cultist? Does that mean that anyone who likes a president is a cultist? Do you not see where this statement of yours is beyond dumb?
You must be a diamond in the rough. You know for a fact the majority of Trump supporters would never find fault in their leader. They have been conditioned through propaganda and echo chambers. Look at the constant change of narrative by Trump. He has lied, multiple times, to the point he circles back around on a previous lie. And every time we watch the Red Hats ignore it and come out on the side of Trump. They don't even care that he lies anymore.

You must be a diamond in the rough. You know for a fact the majority of Trump supporters would never find fault in their leader. They have been conditioned through propaganda and echo chambers. Look at the constant change of narrative by Trump. He has lied, multiple times, to the point he circles back around on a previous lie. And every time we watch the Red Hats ignore it and come out on the side of Trump. They don't even care that he lies anymore.

No I dont know that for a fact. Ypu are just spewing ridiculous conjecture. You may be right, but I highly doubt it. You are being a complete bigot here, something you detest, by making the assumption that all Trump supporters are idiots. I do think there are some Trump supporters who would support him no matter what. But, I think those are few and far between.

What do you want from us Trump supporters? To say he lies? Ok he lies. Whats your point? The oval office is not this grandiose palace that holds the utmost and honest of people. The government has lied to us since its inception. It will continue to lie to us long after Trump, you and I are dead. You may claim thats a deflection but its just a fact. I hate that he lies. I hate that our government and politicians lie to us on a consistent basis. But its reality. One of the points you need to come to grips with is the givernment lies to us constantly. Its never going to stop.

No I dont know that for a fact. Ypu are just spewing ridiculous conjecture. You may be right, but I highly doubt it. You are being a complete bigot here, something you detest, by making the assumption that all Trump supporters are idiots. I do think there are some Trump supporters who would support him no matter what. But, I think those are few and far between.

What do you want from us Trump supporters? To say he lies? Ok he lies. Whats your point? The oval office is not this grandiose palace that holds the utmost and honest of people. The government has lied to us since its inception. It will continue to lie to us long after Trump, you and I are dead. You may claim thats a deflection but its just a fact. I hate that he lies. I hate that our government and politicians lie to us on a consistent basis. But its reality. One of the points you need to come to grips with is the givernment lies to us constantly. Its never going to stop.

Think for a minute how this would be if it was Obama. You guys still can't get over him.

Michael Avenatti, whose courtroom clashes spawned an array of legal woes for Donald Trump this year, said talks with lawyers representing Michael Cohen have broken off.

After saying last month that he’d be open to representing Cohen, Avenatti said Thursday that the one-time fixer for Trump “isn’t prepared to do the right thing” even while he’s being investigated by federal prosecutors in Manhattan.

Cohen has a lot of damaging information on Trump, Avenatti said, without disclosing how he knows that.

“He’s going to flip on the president,” Avenatti said.

venatti Says Talks With Trump's Fixer Cohen Have Broken Off

Michael Avenatti, whose courtroom clashes spawned an array of legal woes for Donald Trump this year, said talks with lawyers representing Michael Cohen have broken off.

After saying last month that he’d be open to representing Cohen, Avenatti said Thursday that the one-time fixer for Trump “isn’t prepared to do the right thing” even while he’s being investigated by federal prosecutors in Manhattan.

Cohen has a lot of damaging information on Trump, Avenatti said, without disclosing how he knows that.

“He’s going to flip on the president,” Avenatti said.

venatti Says Talks With Trump's Fixer Cohen Have Broken Off

You’ve got him n... oh wait. It appears you don’t. And apparently neither does Avenatti. Oh well!

You’ve got him n... oh wait. It appears you don’t. And apparently neither does Avenatti. Oh well!

I take it as a sign he is cooperating with Mueller and if he is then I'm sure he's been advised to not talk to Avenatti.

I take it as a sign he is cooperating with Mueller and if he is then I'm sure he's been advised to not talk to Avenatti.

Oh no no. It doesn’t say that Mickey! You already tongue lashed us for inferring meaning in statements in another thread even if the inferred statement was freaking obvious.

Oh no no. It doesn’t say that Mickey! You already tongue lashed us for inferring meaning in statements in another thread even if the inferred statement was freaking obvious.

I guess I should have said IMO but you should have been able to figure that out by "I take it as". What do you take this as? Do you think he is going to roll the dice for a pardon or cooperate?

Actually it easy for me to distinguis between someones opinion and what is reported. I know it's hard for the Fox crowd.

A major donor to President Trump agreed to pay $10 million to the president’s then-personal attorney if he successfully helped obtain funding for a nuclear-power project, including a $5 billion loan from the U.S. government, according to people familiar with the matter.

The donor, Franklin L. Haney, gave the contract to Trump attorney Michael Cohen in early April to assist his efforts to complete a pair of unfinished nuclear reactors in Alabama, known as the Bellefonte Nuclear Power Plant, these people said.

Top Trump Donor Agreed to Pay Michael Cohen $10 Million for Nuclear Project Push

A major donor to President Trump agreed to pay $10 million to the president’s then-personal attorney if he successfully helped obtain funding for a nuclear-power project, including a $5 billion loan from the U.S. government, according to people familiar with the matter.

The donor, Franklin L. Haney, gave the contract to Trump attorney Michael Cohen in early April to assist his efforts to complete a pair of unfinished nuclear reactors in Alabama, known as the Bellefonte Nuclear Power Plant, these people said.

Top Trump Donor Agreed to Pay Michael Cohen $10 Million for Nuclear Project Push

I love the smell of swamp gas in the morning

Was Cohen a registered lobbyist?

Was Cohen a registered lobbyist?

IDK. I don't think he was registered as a foreign lobbyist but he may have been just a regular lobbyist. That is the area of big money, lobbyist, and politics I consider the swamp.

Insert thumbs up here for a good question.

IDK. I don't think he was registered as a foreign lobbyist but he may have been just a regular lobbyist. That is the area of big money, lobbyist, and politics I consider the swamp.

If he was a registered lobbyist then this is a non-story.

VN Store

Back