Coaches Show

I agree. We are fortunate to have had the John Ward shows especially with Majors. Fulmer show didn’t give much. I do kinda like coach Pruitt thoughts who give you some insight to what he was thinking during the game. Probably first since majors to do that. I absolutely love Pruitt straight forwardness and think players do too. That being said, maybe Majors can coach him up a little on showmanship.

Majors would say "Pruitt just have a drink" LOL

I agree. We are fortunate to have had the John Ward shows especially with Majors. Fulmer show didn’t give much. I do kinda like coach Pruitt thoughts who give you some insight to what he was thinking during the game. Probably first since majors to do that. I absolutely love Pruitt straight forwardness and think players do too. That being said, maybe Majors can coach him up a little on showmanship.
Give him a bottle of Jack Daniels

Of course, but way back in the day coaches shows were the only way to actually see what had happened a lot of weeks. And there was no access to the coach's thoughts other than the radio show.
I can't imagine there are many people still watching the show as an actual source of information/highlights from the game. Gotta mostly be just pure curiosity at the demeanor of the coach and how they'll react to seeing how the team played.

VN Store

Back