Clash of Clans

I don't use them for 100% of the wall. Occasionally I'll drop one to assist giants in breaking down an inner wall sometimes.

Sure I knew that was you in the Task Force, and your Dad. Mrs. JP and I were both glad to see you two when you joined. It's a good task force, just be sure to do your attack when they start an operation. Good or bad, they only kick people out for not using their attacks repeatedly. I love that game, and it's a little more relaxed for me than CoC because I don't have to be the leader.

Can I join your task force too? I am somewhat new to BB and am looking for a task force.

Was trying to find a way to forget about the upcoming game today and decided to check out the game section. Didn't know we had clashers around in Volnation.

I got 2 bases. One base was started not long after the game came out. I like many people upgraded th to fast. I pretty much just donate and war with it now.

image.jpg

I'll have to do another post of my base I actually attack on, it's kind of unique.

this the main base base I use now. Most people think I gem everything because if you look close I have only one mine and one pump, both being lvl 1. Having the other account I learned from my mistakes and how to better find loot. People can look at my profile and see the loot I've stolen, I'll post that too

image.jpg

Don't play this. You're better than this. Just messing. To each their own.

Seriously though, these games are awful lol.

Reactions: 2 people
Can I join your task force too? I am somewhat new to BB and am looking for a task force.

I'm not the task force Leader, CAVol, a guy that goes by Ttommy is, but right now we have 25 of 25 members, so there are no open slots. However, if you keep an eye out, the leader will periodically kick folks out that are not doing their task force operation attacks, and anytime there's an opening you can join. It's not like CoC where you have to be accepted, you just join if there's an open slot.

The task force is called 'Tn vols' (w/out the single quotes). Just search for it. I seem to recall there are more than 1 by that name, but just look for the one with me as a member.

Good luck!

October 24th they are announcing a huge update. A lot of people in the clash community thinks that they'll be releasing Town Hall 11. It makes sense. This is just a theory of mine, but today they switched lvl11 walls from the blue electric ones, to walls that look like lava on the side. They fit the lava theme for TH 10. I'm guessing that TH 11 will be an electric theme, and they will release lvl 12 walls that will be the old electric blue walls, or something similar. This is all a guess, and Super Cell could just release a new troop or something but I think they are hinting towards TH 11 coming out.

Reactions: 2 people
Nice Gold Grab man. What do you use to farm? Barch?

Still adjusting a little since going to th10. But troops I ran at th9 were, 100 archers, 80 barbs, 40 gobs. Then in my clan castle I'd get max hogs. This combo always worked for me. Wouldn't use spells typically. Only use the clan castle hogs if the bad is kind of strong and I need to get inside. But typically I didn't need them due to resource raiding on dead bases.

October 24th they are announcing a huge update. A lot of people in the clash community thinks that they'll be releasing Town Hall 11. It makes sense. This is just a theory of mine, but today they switched lvl11 walls from the blue electric ones, to walls that look like lava on the side. They fit the lava theme for TH 10. I'm guessing that TH 11 will be an electric theme, and they will release lvl 12 walls that will be the old electric blue walls, or something similar. This is all a guess, and Super Cell could just release a new troop or something but I think they are hinting towards TH 11 coming out.

I don't know about the th11, would be interesting tho.

Now accepting homies from VN that I am familiar with. Recently left a lvl 7 clan that I was Co-Leader (1 of 3) for from the beginning. Current clan has 15 members and currently a lvl 3 clan with a record of 14-1-1 (before tiebreaker update). Must max out everything before upgrading town hall.

If interested, clan name is Not A Potato

Whoever tony lama is off Tennessee prime is Saban Jr. Trying to come into my clan and steal my players. Get outta here!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 9

Called it lol. Execpt they are going with a gold and white theme instead of the electric theme. There will be a new defense, and a new hero that looks like its going to be a wizard or something similar. I am wondering what troops will get a bump up? I would like to see lvl 7 balloons and lvl 6 hogs.

Called it lol. Execpt they are going with a gold and white theme instead of the electric theme. There will be a new defense, and a new hero that looks like its going to be a wizard or something similar. I am wondering what troops will get a bump up? I would like to see lvl 7 balloons and lvl 6 hogs.

I would guess lvl 3 witches. Lvl 7 balloons would be good too

So who likes the changes with the most recent updates?

I hate it. I'd just upgraded to TH9 when the changes took effect. It's near impossible for me to save up enough gold/elixir to upgrade my troops and defenses. And since they match you by TH level instead of trophy count, the only people that have been raiding me are maxed out TH9 and TH10s. So I can't defend anything. My defenses are still at TH8 level, so all the TH9/TH10 troops just walk through my base and shrug off my defenses. It gets to a point where I'm losing more with each defense than I can get from raiding.

And that's because farming seems to be a waste now. When I'm searching for a village to raid, I'm getting matched up against TH9/TH10. First off since my troops haven't been upgraded yet to TH9 level, they'll melt when facing those defenses. But also, the only way to win seems to be to spend 200,000+ elixir on a super army with multiple spells. So if I can even find a base that would be worth raiding, I'm only netting maybe 50-60k in elixir. And those armies take so long to build.

This just comes off as a reason to get people to buy gems. It just seems like if you aren't able to raid multiple time per day, or spend $$$ to buy upgrades, then it's made progression near impossible. Since this update I've managed to start only two upgrades. One for Giants and one of my mortars to Level 7. I haven't been able to save up enough to upgrade anything else worth mentioning. If this turns out to be the way the game is, I'll be quitting before too long.

Reactions: 1 person
So who likes the changes with the most recent updates?

I hate it. I'd just upgraded to TH9 when the changes took effect. It's near impossible for me to save up enough gold/elixir to upgrade my troops and defenses. And since they match you by TH level instead of trophy count, the only people that have been raiding me are maxed out TH9 and TH10s. So I can't defend anything. My defenses are still at TH8 level, so all the TH9/TH10 troops just walk through my base and shrug off my defenses. It gets to a point where I'm losing more with each defense than I can get from raiding.

And that's because farming seems to be a waste now. When I'm searching for a village to raid, I'm getting matched up against TH9/TH10. First off since my troops haven't been upgraded yet to TH9 level, they'll melt when facing those defenses. But also, the only way to win seems to be to spend 200,000+ elixir on a super army with multiple spells. So if I can even find a base that would be worth raiding, I'm only netting maybe 50-60k in elixir. And those armies take so long to build.

This just comes off as a reason to get people to buy gems. It just seems like if you aren't able to raid multiple time per day, or spend $$$ to buy upgrades, then it's made progression near impossible. Since this update I've managed to start only two upgrades. One for Giants and one of my mortars to Level 7. I haven't been able to save up enough to upgrade anything else worth mentioning. If this turns out to be the way the game is, I'll be quitting before too long.
The bolded is precisely right. Having people, like me, spend no money at all is not good for their business.

VN Store

Back