Checker Neyland

Would you like Checker Neyland to continue?

• Yes

Votes: 265 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 33 11.1%

• Total voters
To me, the circle of life drill was an unnecessary gimmick ( if at all, that should have been done off-camera).
I'm gonna be honest guys and gals, I've never really been a fan of it. I think a sea of orange is way more cool looking and intimidating and awesome...THE BIG ORANGE.
No shade for all of you that like it, though.

The administration has nothing to do with it. This was started by fans in 2014. I have been at all of them except the one for Oklahoma. Why would you think that the administration can dictate what color clothes the fans can wear?

True - this was started and continued by fans - not staff!

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Do it at Homecoming. Less distraction during big games the better. IF you want to be there you will be there, if not sell your tickets to someone who will go.

Checker Neyland should be a TradiTion that should NEVER be stopped!!!

I think it's 1 of the best looking things in footVOL history anywhere in the country.

I'd actually love to see us do it 2 times a year.

Gets the recruits attention too which is always a good thing.

I LOVE IT!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Once again a poll that fails to address the real issue. The issues isn’t to checker or not but when and how often. It is one thing to run through the T every game or play the alma mater at halftime. I’m afraid checkering Neyland every game will take some of the uniqueness out of it. The shock effect of seeing that awesome display fir a special or big game, playing for a bowl or top ten ranking, is great. Checkering every game takes the “special” out of it.

Should be done for the games with the highest amount of recruits visiting. It will be sad if not done for the UF game this season.

I'm good with Homecoming and Florida game. It is pretty awesome and separates us from other programs, fans, stadiums, etc. If we are undefeated going into Alabama, I'm ok with that one too.

Reactions: tbh
We're pretty much consistently disappointing and or awful no matter what shirts the crowd decides to bring. I'm for it at least it's cool to look at

I think it looks really cool. Having said that I hope we never do it again.

VN Store

Back