Charmed (New CW Reboot)

vols72

Anyone watch this. Not sure how I feel about it but I'll give it a few episodes, but they have changed a few things. Better CGI but not sure I like changing up the characters so much

Anyone watch this. Not sure how I feel about it but I'll give it a few episodes, but they have changed a few things. Better CGI but not sure I like changing up the characters so much
I actually enjoyed the "Pilot" and liked the 3 main cast members especially the two original sisters. One thing that bothered me is the one having the relationship with the detective. She looks to young to be a detective. IMO

I wonder why they decided to make this take place in a fictional town as the original was San Fransisco.

It was great seeing Robert Pine guest starring in the "Pilot" (didn't know he was still acting)

Now if they will just cut back on some of SJW/#MeToo crap that was so prevalent in that episode they might have something.

Another CW reboot I'm looking forward to checking out is "Roswell, New Mexico" that will premier late this winter (2019).

It has gotten a lot better since the first few episodes. IMO They cut way back on SJW crap that they had early on.

Today the CW renewed Charmed for a 2nd Season.

Reactions: vols72

VN Store

Back