Carter Page: Russian Spy, US Spy, or Useful Idiot?

I actually expected "you're an idiot" as a response. I think he is on the home team (hint to the idiots: Not Russia). Am I ahead of the game? Wait for the spin that has already started since they have already thrown out "spy" "informant" and "Plant" for a guy Trump, Nunes and the right wing once cried FISA abuse.

TRUMP TOP SECRET FBI MOLE PLANTED BEFORE CLINTON COMMISSIONED STEELE DOSSIER

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSZF995zCbE[/youtube]

TRUMP TOP SECRET FBI MOLE PLANTED BEFORE CLINTON COMMISSIONED STEELE DOSSIER

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSZF995zCbE[/youtube]

That is pathetic! RUSSIANS ACTIVATED CARTER PAGE AND THE DOJ and FBI SAID THANKS FOR THE HELP. Carter Page is the stick in your swamp. If you really don't know that. I'm sorry.

That is pathetic! RUSSIANS ACTIVATED CARTER PAGE AND THE DOJ and FBI SAID THANKS FOR THE HELP. Carter Page is the stick in your swamp. If you really don't know that. I'm sorry.

I believe the problem with their(DEM Regime) position is:

They were saying they had evidence from a spy within the campaign to corroborate the Dossier.

Now they say they had placed a spy in the Campaign based on evidence from the Dossier.

Can't be both. Someone is lying. Clapper, Brennan, Comey?

Someone is going to throw someone else under the bus. My guess is Brennan will be the sacrificial lamb but all three will go down before it's over.

Either way, the FISA Warrant was obtained illegally.

I believe the problem with their(DEM Regime) position is:

They were saying they had evidence from a spy within the campaign to corroborate the Dossier.

Now they say they had placed a spy in the Campaign based on evidence from the Dossier.

Can't be both. Someone is lying. Clapper, Brennan, Comey?

Someone is going to throw someone else under the bus. My guess is Brennan will be the sacrificial lamb but all three will go down before it's over.

They are all lying and so is Team Trump.

I've said it from the beginning; I would not be surprised to find wrong doing on both sides here.

They are all lying and so is Team Trump.

I've said it from the beginning; I would not be surprised to find wrong doing on both sides here.

I Agree that there is wrong doing on both sides. I believe many Elitist Never Trumpers were part of the scam.

Trump is not innocent but I do not think that there was any collusion as we are seeing and that was supposedly the whole basis for the investigation. Now Mueller is in search of a crime, any crime, rather than having a crime and proving it was committed by Trump.

Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime.
Stated by:
Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent.

If this is how things are going to be done in the future, then we have lost our country.

Last edited:
Wondering why they would get FISA warrant to spy on their own spy.

To follow the laws of US spying. It will come out. Thanks for trying to give our secrets away. Hero. Anyone that has James Bond thoughts are idiots.

To follow the laws of US spying. It will come out. Thanks for trying to give our secrets away. Hero. Anyone that has James Bond thoughts are idiots.

You have way too much faith in Government Mick. These guys are dirty. They have already been caught in several lies made to Congress and to us. Why do you continue to trust them?

You have way too much faith in Government Mick. These guys are dirty. They have already been caught in several lies made to Congress and to us. Why do you continue to trust them?

Hey is Carter Page Dirty? You were defending him a month ago with the FISA abuse crap. I guess you have to wait for them to tell you what to think.

Reactions: 3 people
Hey is Carter Page Dirty? You were defending him a month ago with the FISA abuse crap. I guess you have to wait for them to tell you what to think.

I have no idea if he is dirty but I believe he may have been used in order to justify an illegal FISA warrant.

Thanks man. I needed confirmation you acknowledged the subject.

I did read thru it quickly and intend to read it in more detail when I have more time. It’s just a bit of time investment is all and might be why people were slow to respond.

I did read thru it quickly and intend to read it in more detail when I have more time. It’s just a bit of time investment is all and might be why people were slow to respond.

I read it all. Not much there but speculation. The last sentence says it all.

In either case, how Page could walk from an FBI operation against the Russians in 2015 and become the center of a second counterintelligence operation a year later continues to baffle me.

I really don't know what you are saying here.

Seems odd they'd use info from the Steele dossier to obtain a FISA warrant against one of their plants. Given the secrecy nature of the FISA court I would imagine it was unnecessary if Page was indeed a plant that for some reason they needed to surveil.

For someone who complains about conspiracy theories this one is way over the top.

FBI Spy-Op Exposed, Trump Campaign Infiltrated By Longtime CIA And MI6 Asset

FBI Spy-Op Exposed, Trump Campaign Infiltrated By Longtime CIA And MI6 Asset | Zero Hedge

Following two weeks of mounting speculation over the FBI's so-called "mole" inside the Trump campaign, the New York Times and Washington Post published separate accounts on Friday detailing the infiltration of the Trump campaign - a scheme revealed in a Wednesday report by the New York Times in which "at least one government informant met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos." The Wednesday report also disclosed the existence of "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" - the FBI's code name for their early Trump-Russia investigation.

Thanks to Friday's carefully crafted deep-state disclosures by WaPo and the Times, along with actual reporting by the Daily Caller's Chuck Ross, we now know it wasn't a mole at all - but 73-year-old University of Cambridge professor Stefan Halper, a US citizen, political veteran and longtime US Intelligence asset enlisted by the FBI to befriend and spy on three members of the Trump campaign during the 2016 US election.

While Halper's name remains undisclosed by the NYT and WaPo, a quick read of all three articles linked above makes it abundantly clear that the "American academic who teaches in Britain" described by The Times, who "met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos" is none other than Halper - whose meetings with the Trump aides were revealed by the Daily Caller's Chuck Ross in late March.

Two months before the 2016 election, George Papadopoulos received a strange request for a meeting in London, one of several the young Trump adviser would be offered — and he would accept — during the presidential campaign.

The meeting request, which has not been reported until now, came from Stefan Halper, a foreign policy expert and Cambridge professor with connections to the CIA and its British counterpart, MI6.

Halper’s September 2016 outreach to Papadopoulos wasn’t his only contact with Trump campaign members. The 73-year-old professor, a veteran of three Republican administrations, met with two other campaign advisers, The Daily Caller News Foundation learned. -Daily Caller

These contacts are notable, as Halper's infiltration of the Trump campaign corresponds with the two of the four targets of the FBI's Operation Crossfire Hurricane - in which the agency sent counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok and others to a London meeting in the Summer of 2016 with former Australian diplomat Alexander Downer - who says Papadopoulos drunkenly admitted to knowing that the Russians had Hillary Clinton's emails.

We can't imagine he thought his legacy would be cast as the man who infiltrated the Trump campaign in what is shaping up to be the largest political corruption scandal in the history of the United States, which of course would have been swept under the rug had Hillary simply won the election as all the "experts" predicted.

...See link above for the rest

Attachments

• Halper.jpg
    Halper.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

VN Store

Back