Cam Seldon out for the Spring after shoulder surgery

“Shoulder surgery” is far too generic to declare even a typical recovery time. My rotator cuff recovery was hell the first month but I was fully recovered in 6-8 months with simple home PT. Seldom will get a much better recovery program but it depends on the injury. Guessing is pointless IMO.
You’re dead on accurate but it’s VN so we will speculate on the worst case scenario and panic the entire time.

Hope his recovery goes well along with Lewis'.

It's an opportunity for Keith and Bishop to play early.
It is a great opportunity for these other guys. I’m excited to see what they can do, but I was very excited to see what would happen with an absolute sledge hammer in the backfield . I feel like he was a huge piece of the puzzle that has been missing in our offense. It was great to see Fant get some Carries in short yardage situations, but Seldon seems to be that big back we haven’t had. Hopefully he’ll be at playing shape by the time we get that mid/late season gauntlet w/ UF, Bama, UK and UGA.

Yes, but I consider them minor in nature. I still bass fish and I have to keep my elbows in when casting or I will only last a couple of hours. I have lived a very physical lifestyle and when you are 76 with that history there is going to be some ache and pains. Just ignore it and move on.
I haven't had anything major, just a little tingling sensation occasionally in my hand. I have nearly 100% range of motion, just a minor bit of loss. My surgery was done at KOC, and my thoughts were,if it's good enough for Tennessee athletics, it's good enough for me. I'm not far behind you in age, if I can hang around until the 18th of June, I'll turn 71. Never thought as a young man that I would see this age.

I haven't had anything major, just a little tingling sensation occasionally in my hand. I have nearly 100% range of motion, just a minor bit of loss. My surgery was done at KOC, and my thoughts were,if it's good enough for Tennessee athletics, it's good enough for me. I'm not far behind you in age, if I can hang around until the 18th of June, I'll turn 71. Never thought as a young man that I would see this age.
If we had known, we would have taken better care of ourselves😁

It is a great opportunity for these other guys. I’m excited to see what they can do, but I was very excited to see what would happen with an absolute sledge hammer in the backfield . I feel like he was a huge piece of the puzzle that has been missing in our offense. It was great to see Fant get some Carries in short yardage situations, but Seldon seems to be that big back we haven’t had. Hopefully he’ll be at playing shape by the time we get that mid/late season gauntlet w/ UF, Bama, UK and UGA.
Keith is 6’1 230 lbs. he was recruited specifically for the reason you mentioned

The way I injured mine was stupid. Just one of those moments when you do something without thinking. Seemed so simple at the time.
like getting your arm over extended in space or thinking that you could still bring the 90 mile per hour plus fast ball.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back