Call of Duty: WII

Got it on PS4 as an early Christmas gift from my fiancé and I love it. I’m about halfway through campaign mode. Tried the zombies for the first time last night and it’s solid.

I haven't played a CoD online since the first Modern Warfare.

Played this at my brother's house over Christmas on PS4. Holy hell, either I'm horrible now or people are so much better after 10 years of this type of game.

We were passing the controller back and forth and going 3-15 or so most rounds. Granted, neither of us know the maps, but we were getting killed almost instantly if someone saw us, even at very long range. I think our only kills came from coming up on people from behind or lucky grenade throws.

I haven't played a CoD online since the first Modern Warfare.

Played this at my brother's house over Christmas on PS4. Holy hell, either I'm horrible now or people are so much better after 10 years of this type of game.

We were passing the controller back and forth and going 3-15 or so most rounds. Granted, neither of us know the maps, but we were getting killed almost instantly if someone saw us, even at very long range. I think our only kills came from coming up on people from behind or lucky grenade throws.
Its because the maps are so small all everyone does it try to spawn kill. If you don't go all the way in the spawn it wont flip and you can literally kill 5-10 people as they spawn.

VN Store

Back