Calexit!

I'm curious as to what makes you feel generally superior to others.

You don't make much money. You don't really take care of anything or anyone that doesn't directly benefit yourself. You aren't educated. You aren't *remotely* as intelligent as you perceive yourself to be. You have an odd attraction to women with childlike features. You somehow supersede me (someone who uses this website as a Lewis Black method of catharsis) in the ad hominem/meltdown department. Finally, your opinions ain't **** and are rarely, but poorly, substantiated.

It's rare that I am willing to grab a beer with someone out of pure, unabashed pity. So, I'm deeply curious. Do you *actually* see yourself as great or is it the obvious front for crippling anxiety that I think it is?
I was thinking that you were a bartender, instead of some kind of psychiatrist. I must have been mistaken.

I'm curious as to what makes you feel generally superior to others.

You don't make much money. You don't really take care of anything or anyone that doesn't directly benefit yourself. You aren't educated. You aren't *remotely* as intelligent as you perceive yourself to be. You have an odd attraction to women with childlike features. You somehow supersede me (someone who uses this website as a Lewis Black method of catharsis) in the ad hominem/meltdown department. Finally, your opinions ain't **** and are rarely, but poorly, substantiated.

It's rare that I am willing to grab a beer with someone out of pure, unabashed pity. So, I'm deeply curious. Do you *actually* see yourself as great or is it the obvious front for crippling anxiety that I think it is?
Love you ❤️ Babe

You and I aren’t all that different. I just don’t tolerate stupidity and I know how piss people off. It’s basically a gift.

Now I know the only things you care about. Of course I’ve known for years, but now it’s out there.

What did I miss while I was gone. Seems like a couple of missing posts. Did Dink say something ugly?

Love you ❤️ Babe

You and I aren’t all that different. I just don’t tolerate stupidity and I know how piss people off. It’s basically a gift.

Now I know the only things you care about. Of course I’ve known for years, but now it’s out there.

Yes. I care about success, selflessness, intelligence, and *~*not*~* being a dormant pedo.

Love you ❤️ Babe

Yikes, it must be like a knife fight in a phone booth inside your melon.

Yes. I care about success, selflessness, intelligence, and *~*not*~* being a dormant pedo.
Don’t be mad that Chrissie Chau aged in her 20’s better than you. You always try and overcompensate when it comes to talk of money and “Success”. You’re that guy that keeps telling everyone he’s a bad***. If you’re a bad*** you don’t need to tell anyone, you don’t have to compensate for anything. Successful and people happy with their lives never need to try and convince others of it. Hahahahahaha. You know absolutely nothing of selflessness, and LOL “Intelligence”. Lmao

Now, it’s getting late. Treat yourself. Go ahead and grab an ice cold Bud Lite and place it in front of the empty seat at the corner of the bar. Go around the bar, put your Moby’s Greatest Hits on random and pull up to that corner seat. Pop the top and drown in your sorrows while thinking about how you can finally make your father proud for participating in making you.

Much love babe!

Don’t be mad that Chrissie Chau aged in her 20’s better than you. You always try and overcompensate when it comes to talk of money and “Success”. You’re that guy that keeps telling everyone he’s a bad***. If you’re a bad*** you don’t need to tell anyone, you don’t have to compensate for anything. Successful and people happy with their lives never need to try and convince others of it. Hahahahahaha. You know absolutely nothing of selflessness, and LOL “Intelligence”. Lmao

Now, it’s getting late. Treat yourself. Go ahead and grab an ice cold Bud Lite and place it in front of the empty seat at the corner of the bar. Go around the bar, put your Moby’s Greatest Hits on random and pull up to that corner seat. Pop the top and drown in your sorrows while thinking about how you can finally make your father proud for participating in making you.

Much love babe!

Word of the day: projection!

You always try and overcompensate when it comes to talk of money and “Success”. You’re that guy that keeps telling everyone he’s a bad***. If you’re a bad*** you don’t need to tell anyone, you don’t have to compensate for anything. Successful and people happy with their lives never need to try and convince others of it. Hahahahahaha. You know absolutely nothing of selflessness, and LOL “Intelligence”. Lmao

The irony is simply too much.

Your incessant chest thumping and constant claims of superiority - and then you post this.

LOL

Dink hit the nail on the head, you're projecting.

If this hypocrisy was an attempt to troll, you're doing it wrong.

The irony is simply too much.

Your incessant chest thumping and constant claims of superiority - and then you post this.

LOL

Dink hit the nail on the head, you're projecting.

If this hypocrisy was an attempt to troll, you're doing it wrong.
It’s getting a rise out of you. Isn’t that what you always try and say? Lmao

Now. Go look in the mirror and think about what you just posted. Hahahahahahahaha

Reactions: 0nelilreb
It’s getting a rise out of you. Isn’t that what you always try and say? Lmao

No, is that how it feels?

Now. Go look in the mirror and think about what you just posted. Hahahahahahahaha

Do you think that pointing out how shallow your arguments are equates to "getting a rise?" This is light work

You're struggling to keep up without your ad homs and you haven't claimed victory in a couple of posts - don't fall too far behind.

sitting on the edge of my seat with anticipation waiting to find out what today’s word of the day will be....

Oh the excitement....

The glee...

VN Store

Back