Butch Jones could be future Alabama OC

There's no way that a long string of coaches failing to find success at UT has anything to do with the school or the program. Just terrible luck in hiring. But that's fixed now.

The funny thing about Butch and that cigar photo, I truly believe he had nothing to do with how well Bama played, but the damage he did to our program while here did play into our performance. To me, it was like he was celebrating his own ineptitude.

100% right. He was looking across the field the disaster he created and now someone else has to clean up. He should have had his head hung low in shame.

tenor.gif

Soo...a guy, some mutual friend between him and Mrs Saban, that works for a non-profit under Saban, believes Butch could become the OC....?

WOW, what a source Dan Harralson. This is like when you would put your buddy down as a reference for your first job.

Oh yes!

Please let him install his perfect “Big East Offense”

Bubble Screens & 1YD swing passes!

Maybe Butch deeply loves UT and the past couple of years has been a deep shadow cover plan orchestrated by Fulmer to weaken Alabama by Butch getting fired so that UT could hire Pruitt so that Butch could get hired by Saban so that Butch could over time ruin the Bama program. It won't happen his first year there, but over time....

Haha, yeah right.

The funny thing about Butch and that cigar photo, I truly believe he had nothing to do with how well Bama played, but the damage he did to our program while here did play into our performance. To me, it was like he was celebrating his own ineptitude.

True, how do you think his former players feel about seeing his mug plastered all over social media celebrating a win over them?

Reactions: SmokeyLives
Pleazzz yes! Every dynasty in history arcs up, reaches a peak, then declines--check it out! Guaranteed this would do it for Saban and Al--bubba. I doubt Saban's that stupid.

“If and when Locksley gets a head coaching job, I would not be surprised if Butch Jones becomes the future offensive coordinator (at Alabama)."

Jones could move up the ranks like Locklsey did at Alabama as an analyst in two years.

Butch Jones' future could be bright under Saban
Let's hope so, he don't know jack crap about a qb or a offense. He would drive saban nuts. LOL!

Hmmmm, didnt most on here laugh when Missouri made Dooley their OC? Boy their offense really sucks huh? If Butch took over as OC Bama sould still dominate just like always. Why? Its Nick Sabans system. The coordinators really dont matter. Sabans offense was dangerous under Kiffin. This offense makes Kiffins look pedestrian. The main ingredient in Alabamas success is Saban. He gets the best talent in the country and coaches them up.

VN Store

Back