Butch Jones could be future Alabama OC

giphy.gif

I can here him now once named OC... "Everyone has to be totally aligned. Whether it is our support staff, training staff, equipment staff, coaching staff or our players, we’re looking for everyone to be all aligned. That’s kind of where the ‘brick by brick’ started and it is the basis of a foundation"

Next to NCAA sanctions, installing Lyle as the OC down there is the next best thing

This would be like that old "Telefon" movie with Charles Bronson.....a deadly sleeper agent hidden deep in the enemy's infrastructure.....poised to wreck everything at a single command....

Or maybe Botch could be our "Yuri".....from that old Costner movie, No Way Out......destroying the system from within....

The possibilities are endless!

Nick, make this happen!!!!!

I reallllly want this to happen. The closer he gets to the top the greater the chance he’ll convince someone important that he should be the one replacing Saban when his time is up.
Hahahahaha haha. Very funny. If he was the coach at Bama that would be hilarious!!! We would literally curb stomp a mud hole in their ass every year!!!!

Reactions: 08Vol
Botch being their OC is the quickest way to ensure CJP is the one smoking the next several cigars...

The funny thing about Butch and that cigar photo, I truly believe he had nothing to do with how well Bama played, but the damage he did to our program while here did play into our performance. To me, it was like he was celebrating his own ineptitude.

VN Store

Back