Things built, torn down and other projects.(Pictures)

So
Worst day ever today.

My favorite client and good friend (owner of the screen porch) after saying goodbye today fell in her driveway. I started CPR less than 1 min later. It took the ambulance about 30 minutes to get there. She was taken to earlanger hospital and I’m told she’s not going to make it.

I’m so unhappy right now I wanna scream.

So
Worst day ever today.

My favorite client and good friend (owner of the screen porch) after saying goodbye today fell in her driveway. I started CPR less than 1 min later. It took the ambulance about 30 minutes to get there. She was taken to earlanger hospital and I’m told she’s not going to make it.

Sorry to hear this, Slice. Prayers up for her and her family.

So
Worst day ever today.

Thirty minutes?? Wow, what a blessing that you were there and could start CPR right away. Everyone should get trained.

Prayers for her and her family, as well as for you.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
Thirty minutes?? Wow, what a blessing that you were there and could start CPR right away. Everyone should get trained.

Prayers for her and her family, as well as for you.

It was crazy and it still doesn’t seem real.
It was more like 25 minuets. A neighbor who is a Dr came up a couple minutes before the ambulance got there. He watched a couple of rotations and then took over. I didn’t realize till I rotated out how tired I was. Everything hurts today. Muscles, joints everything. It’s the most tired I’ve ever been. I can’t get over it either. Nobody should have to fight for a friends life.

And to lose that fight.......

I’m still so ****ing pissed about it.

The family has asked me to come back and finish the porch.
We had about a days work left.
They are going to clean out and sell the house.
This is going to be brutal.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
So
Worst day ever today.

Dang I hate to hear that.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
So I was invited to spend the day with the family. I’m still struggling with this big time. I couldn’t do it but I’m so happy that we got this win. And can’t help but believe it was Becky bringing us some luck from the other side. 89B064DE-4599-47F1-AB9D-ED44D49838B4.jpeg

VN Store

Back