Bray Brayed

Bray was a very good college qb. He had more talent than any qb at Tennessee since Peyton Manning, yet he is remember for throwing beer bottles because Dooley hired a guy named sal sunseri. With an average defense brays junior year Tennessee wins 11 games and probably the sec east...

Really liked Tyler. Him and our air show was the only bright spot at Tennessee back then. Made it fun to watch half of each game.

Imo Casey was better tho.

I was trying to build a roster of all Tennessee guys on Madden. Years ago, you could have a kick ass team of all Tennessee guys but now I'm having to add MTSU, Memphis, Vanderbilt, and UTC guys just to fill a roster. This is how far we've fallen.

Reactions: glhal2814
Also forgot Malik Jackson & Trevor Daniels Robert Ayers, Dan WIlliams, Mychael Rivera are all unsigned free agents that are not in anyone's camp.

Daniel is kicking for the Texans, he had a 50 yarder the other night. It amazes me how little people on this board know about the league.

Daniel is kicking for the Texans, he had a 50 yarder the other night. It amazes me how little people on this board know about the league.

I made a typo. There were two sentences. First sentence had Jackson & Daniel mentioned. Second sentence had all the free agents who were not signed

Watching the replay of the Chiefs game; K McKenzie playing well on the offensive line in the NFL. Was our coaching staff really this bad?

Really liked Tyler. Him and our air show was the only bright spot at Tennessee back then. Made it fun to watch half of each game.

Imo Casey was better tho.
Casey was a much better QB here. To be honest so were others.

Bray was more talented than any of them though. His problem was his judgment and maximizing his talent. There was a reason he was undrafted, while Martin, Ainge, Crompton, and Dobbs were all picked in the first five rounds.

I wish all former Vols well in the NFL
but they rest of the league can go to hell
Wmcovol

If Bray is ever going to have a chance to start in the NFL, this is definetely it. Wishing the guy nothing but success.[/QUOTE
He has a very strong arm which was impressive to see when he played for the Vols, I'm
sure that keeps the NFL coaches interested

would Chicago bench the Trybuski, a first rounder, and start Bray or would they still stick with Trybuski and use Bray as trade bait?
Will Dobbs be elevated to 2nd string and Pittsburgh cut Landry Jones and his salary? Then keep Dobbs at 2nd string until Rudolph eventually beats him out in a couple of years? Or does Pittsburgh let Dobbs show his stuff in the pre season and then cut him, so he ends up else where. Keeping Ben, Jones & Rudolph?

Bray may be the best QB the Bears have. I think they may have blew it with the Trubisky pick:eek:, they'll start Trubisky, but if things don't go well Bears fans will raise he**:mad:
You’re obviously not a Bears fan, if you think we riot over our QB not playing well. We’d have been “raising hell” for pretty much half a century. I don’t agree with you about Trubisky btw. I think we found our guy.

VN Store

Back