Bold prediction - FL

Gonna take a little more time and think about this UT team and then give my bold prediction. Off the top of my head I want to say that we turn the ball over 4 times to their 0 or 1, and have a horrible special teams performance, and the combination of these two leads to a FL victory

So far, im looking good

surprised nobody made the bold prediction of UT pulling a trick play on a key 3rd or 4th down, or goal line situation. Or, maybe a surprise onside kick?? To my knowledge, this staff hasn't used a trick play yet, and seems to be more focused ( and rightly so ) on getting this offense and special teams executing the basics instead of trick plays. It would be a bold prediction for us to have a crucial game changing play go our way via trickery.

Wow...gotta say this was fortune teller quality

We sh!t the bed as usual...Franks wakes up and goes 18-23 for 310 yds. with 3 TD’s and no INT’s. Gators 38-10.

Think I'm gonna give it to you bro. We did crap the bed. Frank's threw 3 tds to 0 picks. And, they beat us by 26, while you had us getting beat by 28. Congrats.

Still pat on the back to myself and berryforheisman for making great bold predictions

VN Store

Back