Bobby Petrino out at Louisville (Rumored)

Nothing out there officially yet but wouldn't surprise me if true. This would allow UofL around his massive buyout. Also comes right after Brohm pulls the Ohio State upset...hmm.....I don't see Brohm leaving for Louisville and that mess but maybe Urban??

Reactions: tbh and GoVols15
If this happens, Pruitt needs to make him an offensive analyst. Start the same trend Saban is doing. When Helton leaves for head coaching job, promote Petrino to OC. Or if Tyson doesn’t get it together just make him the OC. We would be unstoppable once we get the right players.

Reactions: LocoVol
If this happens, Pruitt needs to make him an offensive analyst. Start the same trend Saban is doing. When Helton leaves for head coaching job, promote Petrino to OC. Or if Tyson doesn’t get it together just make him the OC. We would be unstoppable once we get the right players.
Unstoppable at what, NCAA sanctions??

Time for random VN drug testing!

I genuinely hope this happens.

Reactions: LittleCat
Would rather have freeze as OC

According to some UofL boards I've been reading the "rumored" situation at Louisville involving Pertino is similar to what was going on at Ohio State. Will be interesting if true......

According to some UofL boards I've been reading the "rumored" situation at Louisville involving Pertino is similar to what was going on at Ohio State. Will be interesting if true......
Could be something entirely made up or wildly exaggerated to get out of that buyout.

Louisville wants Brohm or nothing reports say. There not gonna officially fire him unless they know they can get him.

VN Store

Back