Bob Woodward's book on 1st two years of the Trump Administration

You’ll need to provide evidence of said thrashing. You’re doing what I’m accused of right now. This is hilarious.

Some on here suck you off. I never have and that has upset you. You’re mad and acting out. I get that. You’re worthless, that’s not my problem.

What's 'hilarious' is that you continue to equate responses to your insults as proof of your ability to anger me or others. This is a forum, it's literally the way this works.

If you were half as smart as you think you are - you'd be able to imply my "worthlessness" and "stupidity." Instead, you constantly feel the need to tell me explicitly. The very words you use to prop up your facade of superiority betray you.

Reactions: MercyPercy
What's 'hilarious' is that you continue to equate responses to your insults as proof of your ability to anger me or others. This is a forum, it's literally the way this works.

If you were half as smart as you think you are - you'd be able to imply my "worthlessness" and "stupidity." Instead, you constantly feel the need to tell me explicitly. The very words you use to prop up your facade of superiority betray you.
You’re cute when you’re mad.

You doing ok dude? Honest question.

Reactions: Septic
Sure thing, troll. Tell yourself whatever you need to to feel better about yourself and fill that void where an actual life would otherwise reside.

If we're being honest, I'm a bit surprised that you would be one to bang on the mental gymnastics necessary to believe in a book whose contents are unverifiable.

Ha, you made the dumb comparison of self referential gymnastics and then doubled down in its defense. Shifting the narrative that I'm 'just trolling' isnt me using that as a avenue of retreat, it's you.

There is nothing similar about the two despite your hollow insistence.
Remember, orange crush is the living proof that two-dimensional concrete not only can, but does exist.

You know he will not understand your post. For me, that's half the fun.

Reactions: Septic
If we're being honest, I'm a bit surprised that you would be one to bang on the mental gymnastics necessary to believe in a book whose contents are unverifiable.
Pretty lame attempt at diversion, troll. Freak did a really good job of pulling old threads over. Feel free to do a forum search where you proved yourself repeatedly and completely out of your league in discussing scripture.

But like i said, you tell yourself anything you need to to make yourself feel better about who you really are, and fill that void where a life should otherwise reside.

Pretty lame attempt at diversion, troll. Freak did a really good job of pulling old threads over. Feel free to do a forum search where you proved yourself repeatedly and completely out of your league in discussing scripture.

But like i said, you tell yourself anything you need to to make yourself feel better about who you really are, and fill that void where a life should otherwise reside.

It wasn't a diversion, just an observation. No need to get all pissy.

I've never debated scripture, why would I? If I'm being honest though I'd be out of my depth in my expertise of Harry Potter novels as well.

Sounds 100% legit.

I'm torn between hoping Woodward is just biding his time for people to deny what they've told him before he drops bombs versus just enjoying the red hats complain about the anonymous nature and secretly squirm that the former may happen. You mentioned it earlier regarding the plausibility and probability of the book being an accurate portrayal - rational people aren't surprised by any of the revelations.

Reactions: TennTom
I've got no beef with Woodward. Since he's credible then we need to believe his telling of how it was Obama that scuttled the "Grand Bargain". At least one of our posters here continues to ascribe that deed to Boehner.

I've got no beef with Woodward. Since he's credible then we need to believe his telling of how it was Obama that scuttled the "Grand Bargain". At least one of our posters here continues to ascribe that deed to Boehner.

He's arguably the most credible person in Washington. Some of the posters here on the left aren't going to like the fact that he states after two years of research he personally had no evidence of collusion or espionage reported to him. That'd be an easy lie to tell to sell books if fake news was a tool in his arsenal - clearly, it isn't.

I wouldn't call him the most credible person in Washington but he's typically more right than wrong. His method does not now, nor has it ever allowed for any confirmation. It is what it is but as I said I've never had a beef and plenty of Obama-fans took the same position some Trumpers are now about what he revealed.

Hundreds of recorded hours with first hand participants and witnesses. LEGIT

Let’s hear those recording then , name those names . I’m sitting here with hundreds of hours of recordings with two individuals that s let me record them when I interviewed her and her husband with both claiming they were paid off by Putin to throw an election but they made me promise not to say their names or let anyone hear the recordings, ever . See how that works ? Now where’s my book deal ?

VN Store

Back