Billy Donovan Quote

law76

Anyone see the quote form Billy Donovan on PTI today saying he's not excited to coach his current team going forward? Way to throw your team under the bus like that coach - back to back national champs & a 21 game winner this year - like to get LG's or a Gator insider thoughts on this. Anyway good luck in the NIT & GO VOLS!!!

not but i saw on PTI Jay Bilas being a complete clown.........saying TN is NOT A #1 squad, YET he is hyping up MEMPHIS & XAVIER as Final 4 squads,,TWO TEAMS WE ALREADY BEAT @ HOME WOW ITS JUST RIDICULIOUS

Despite Jay Bilas not giving us any credit all year, he does have a point. We aren't playing like a top team, although we'll be a top seed. We should get a reasonably easy road to the Sweet 16 at least while Memphis speaks for themselves and Xavier is red hot right now when they need to be.

Anyone see the quote form Billy Donovan on PTI today saying he's not excited to coach his current team going forward? Way to throw your team under the bus like that coach - back to back national champs & a 21 game winner this year - like to get LG's or a Gator insider thoughts on this. Anyway good luck in the NIT & GO VOLS!!!

I believe there are only two players on that team who have a ring and neither of them played a big role in winning the titles...he has a right to criticize his players' effort in that game.

Last time I checked, seeding was based on facts (like our record and our RPI, etc)

...not on hunches, power rankings or Jay Bilas ill-will.

Doesn't matter how bad we're playing...we deserve the #1 for what we HAVE done.

You are taking that a wee bit out of context and he did not "throw them under the bus". I've read his comments and don't have a problem with them.

VN Store

Back