Big Brother

Hey bud. Been dead for awhile. I haven't talked to Joe in forever.

Chris Robinson Brotherhood is playing the Shed Aug 4th. You in?

I'll definitely try. Mobility is still an issue some days, but if I can make it, I'm in.

Hoping to make lunch with Joe and Spence tomorrow, so I'll try and remember to mention it to them.

Shed is a cool place if you haven't been. And it's very easy to take a chair with us and chill once you get there.

I think it would be best for Brett if Winston left, he's actually likeable while Winston is pretty much a sh*t bag. Going by what little lives I've seen. I think Bayleigh might do ok now that Chris is gone too.

Kaitlyn is annoying "cause you irrelevant" yeah and you're a c**t.

Between the two bros, Brett is the most dangerous, and I think Scottie knows it after the whole "mist" thing. Winston's a douche, but not much of a threat. Strategically, best to go after Brett, but I'd rather see Winston go.

Rockstar is by far my least favorite HG. Kaitlyn is pretty much useless, but her crazy makes me laugh.

If it wasn't for his high pitch voice that annoys the hell out of me, I might cheer for Scottie, but he needs to hurry up and finish puberty. One of those ladies should go ahead and make him a man.

Oh if I was in the house I'm 100% after Brett, I think Winston will spazz out and seal his fate though.

I think it would be best for Brett if Winston left, he's actually likeable while Winston is pretty much a sh*t bag. Going by what little lives I've seen. I think Bayleigh might do ok now that Chris is gone too.

Kaitlyn is annoying "cause you irrelevant" yeah and you're a c**t.

Is JC your mini me? :p

Reactions: 1 person
If I ever go to the BB house, I'm taking Ape with me. That would be entertainment.

The arm writing thing with Tyler was great, he was like well I'm out. Lol

I was reading online today the her real life bf is done with her. Apparently told production he was rescinding his release that allowed her to have pictures of him when she's HoH.

I was reading online today the her real life bf is done with her. Apparently told production he was rescinding his release that allowed her to have pictures of him when she's HoH.

I would too, she's a thirsty *****.

VN Store

Back