Big Brother

Scottie. Simply because it will drive Fessy crazy in the jury house knowing Scottie's in the BB house with Haleigh. Dude might lose his mind as jealous as he is.

You think Fessy goes this week? I was thinking Haleigh. Fessy is a complete moron, and is extremely easily persuaded. The only brains left on that side of the house is Haleigh. Surely they would go for her and get rid of the one that is actually somewhat smart.

Is there going to be a double eviction this season? I feel like they happened earlier in previous seasons. A few weeks left but still a lot of people in the house.

No DE this week. This week is Battle Back. Possible DE next week.

You think Fessy goes this week? I was thinking Haleigh. Fessy is a complete moron, and is extremely easily persuaded. The only brains left on that side of the house is Haleigh. Surely they would go for her and get rid of the one that is actually somewhat smart.

Fessy is a stronger competitor. He'll go this week. He'll have a chance to Battle Back though.

Fessy is gone and also coming back.

It's too bad, too, because he deserved to get out and stay out after his performance last week evicting Scottie.

If I'm L4 I'd rather keep Fessy than Haileigh. They both win competitions, but you can tell Fessy any lie and he takes it hook line sinker and entire pole. Dude balled out on that veto comp though. Production must choose comps based on who they want to win. Like the HOH Haileigh won was basically the same hacker challenge she had just won.

Fessie going over their alliance's blunders was TV gold
Haileigh in the diary room says she is cursed by the BB gods. She's watched one allie after another get picked off every week. Should have realized after her terrible HOH that her strategy isn't working. I cant remember a season this lopsided.

So any chance these bunch of idiots realize Tyler and Angela are just going to roll to final 2, and get together to take them out. Seems like them spending so much time together would wake even Kaycee and Brett up.

I said 3 or 4 weeks ago he should be kicked out. Grabbing p***ies, grabbing Tys d, trying to watch people piss and shower, hes just a creepy little f***.

Boom, Scottie. Best and most deserving to go back into the house, IMO

I said 3 or 4 weeks ago he should be kicked out. Grabbing p***ies, grabbing Tys d, trying to watch people piss and shower, hes just a creepy little f***.
Ew, WTF, why are they allowing this to happen? Have they talked to him?

Edit: My wife just told me of a story of him opening the door while Haleigh was in there and she was screaming for a producer to make him stop. He has been 'talked to.'

Ew, WTF, why are they allowing this to happen? Have they talked to him?

Edit: My wife just told me of a story of him opening the door while Haleigh was in there and she was screaming for a producer to make him stop. He has been 'talked to.'

It's f*cked up, not sure why they let it continue.

I posted the Tyler thing a few weeks back, the tweet is,jacked now.

Basically Ty was laying on his back getting massaged from the girls, JC walks up grabs a handful of D and shakes it.

Interesting speach from Scottie last night.....he told them if they didnt vote for him they could suck it except for Tyler who has been getting a steady dose of Hilton Head.....lol

I love that Derrick said everyone has a chance to win, broke it down by individual, but completely left out Sam. I would self evict after being around her more than 2 days.

VN Store

Back