Big Brother

Yeah, how could America not? After Cody won it past year, I'm not sure I have my finger on the pulse of America tho

Cause he called women *****es on a semi regular basis when Winston was there, believe it or not but women do not like being called *****es. Well, sometimes they do. He comes across as a pretty arrogant douche, and an azzhole. His speeches are entertaining but that's about it. I rarely see a negative thing said about Fes, besides Fes you big dummy. I'd wager him or gag Haleigh win it.

Cody kind of became the plucky underdog that stood up against "the bullies" you could see his baby face turn on Twitter. Plus Jess had people flood the votes. IIRC

Judging by social media, I'd almost bet Sam would be bottom 3 with JC and Angela. They seem to be pretty unpopular.

I can't understand what JC is doing. Brett and Tyler are the 2 biggest threats in the house. Why is he working to save them from the block?...so he can be the 5th banana in their alliance? Makes no sense

I can't understand what JC is doing. Brett and Tyler are the 2 biggest threats in the house. Why is he working to save them from the block?...so he can be the 5th banana in their alliance? Makes no sense

JC has no idea about the L6(now4) alliance. He thinks he has a Final 2 with Tyler.

Wow, he really is an idiot then.

Apparently Tyler has a lot of deals. Along with L6, he apparently has a final 2 with JC and either a final two with Sam, or a final 3 of Tyler, Sam, and Kaycee. It seems like Fessie and Haleigh are the only people left he doesn't have some kind of alliance with.

Apparently Tyler has a lot of deals. Along with L6, he apparently has a final 2 with JC and either a final two with Sam, or a final 3 of Tyler, Sam, and Kaycee. It seems like Fessie and Haleigh are the only people left he doesn't have some kind of alliance with.

So he has a deal with Tyler but does JC have a deal with Brett, Kaycee, and Angela?...I still don't understand why he is betraying Faysel to get Scottie out. He hatched the plan with all of level 6.

So he has a deal with Tyler but does JC have a deal with Brett, Kaycee, and Angela?...I still don't understand why he is betraying Faysel to get Scottie out. He hatched the plan with all of level 6.

As far as I know, he has no deals with Brett, Kaycee, or Angela. He just votes with them most of the time. His big thing at first was keeping the sides even so he could stay in the middle. Now it's getting to a point he has to pick a side.

If they do have a jury battle back, Scottie will have a good chance.

I can't decide if I wanted Scottie to stay or go He's annoying and not very good at the game, but it just seems like such a ****** way for him to go out, and I think it's a bad move for everybody who is most closely associated with it (Faysal, JC, Haleigh, and Scottie).

If they do send Scottie home, level 6 will have to start turning on itself sooner rather than later. That'll be fun.

Yeah I change my stance on him, plus he's kind of a sad little insecure man.
It's mindblowing that Fessie is that intimidated by Scottie stealing his girl who's not even his girl really that he'd put on the block a vote for his side. He could/should have nominated two L6 people in the first place and one would be going home regardless of who wins veto. His insecurity over weird Scottie of all people was the final nail for him. It's just a matter of time now.

It's mindblowing that Fessie is that intimidated by Scottie stealing his girl who's not even his girl really that he'd put on the block a vote for his side. He could/should have nominated two L6 people in the first place and one would be going home regardless of who wins veto. His insecurity over weird Scottie of all people was the final nail for him. It's just a matter of time now.

Yeah it's pretty pathetic, I wonder if his insecurities played into nominating Brett also. Remember his crazy pacing earlier in the season when Hay was on the hammock with Brett?

Yeah it's pretty pathetic, I wonder if his insecurities played into nominating Brett also. Remember his crazy pacing earlier in the season when Hay was on the hammock with Brett?
Yeah i think he definitely put them both up out of jealously. Terrible strategy overall... it's like forgot the winner gets 500K. I wanted to like Fessie from the beginning because he played at UTC and seems pretty reasonable to be around, but every time I think he and Haileigh can't make a dumber move, they double down.

I'm about ready for JC to go to jury. Popular opinion probably but I'm thinking Tyler/Kaycee or Tyler/Angela final 2.

I'm not sure I see Tyler/Angela in final 2 even though they have made a lot of moves together. Let's say with your finals, you have Tyler, Kaycee, and Angela in the final 3. I really think it would be a lot easier for Tyler/Angela to take Kaycee with them since she hasn't really done anything.

I'm not sure I see Tyler/Angela in final 2 even though they have made a lot of moves together. Let's say with your finals, you have Tyler, Kaycee, and Angela in the final 3. I really think it would be a lot easier for Tyler/Angela to take Kaycee with them since she hasn't really done anything.
Valid point. Right now I think Tyler beats anybody in final 2. In your scenario, if you are Kaycee or Angela, you should NOT take Tyler to finals regardless of loyalty. Tyler already has a final 2 deal with basically everybody anyway. Angela/Kaycee with the jury is probably close to 50/50, but either against Tyler and they don't have a shot. At the end of the day I'd rather betray a friend I made on a reality game show and win $500K than feel good about keeping my word and seeing someone else win the money. Which is the point of the game anyway.

JC is toast. He doesn't have a tight alliance, he can't win anything, and lots of good competitors left. He's likable, so nobody will take him to the end.

VN Store

Back