Big Brother

If they don't evict Bay this week, I'll be pissed. I need her spoiled ass out of the house.

Reactions: BadJerry20
This has been the best BB season in quite a while. I'm actually eagerly awaiting tomorrow's eviction episode. I can't remember the last time I was actually this caught up in the show.

Rumor has it that Bayleigh has told production she might be pregnant

I've heard that. Swaggy might be a babby daddy. Should have revealed that before he visited her parents. Would have made that segment far more entertaining.

I think it was JC talking to Angela who said Bayleigh's game is playing the victim. Nailed it. What's sad is Faysal, Haleigh, and Rockstar buying into that narrative.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
The big ? to me is Scottie. Not sure which side he is leaning toward. He's been hanging more with Tyler and Angela, but not sure if he's really with them or not. Shouldn't matter though. As long as they have Sam and JC, they have the votes to evict Bay.

Why the drama for the veto? I didn't understand any of that. Why the long speech when using the veto? Just calm down, do your work, and move along.

Is this the first baby created in the BB house?

Why the drama for the veto? I didn't understand any of that. Why the long speech when using the veto? Just calm down, do your work, and move along.

First I've heard of. She should be happy to be evicted. Once she gets to the jury house she can receive proper prenatal care.

This wouldn't have happened if she let him put it in the butt.

After seeing Bayleigh scream like a spoiled five year old kid for 4 straight minutes... she is by far my most hated house guest I have ever seen. Ever. Shut the hell up and move on. You lost. Period. I knew she would blow it out of proportion when she got put up. It’s a game to anyone else, but she’s exempt from that?

Especially since Angela was wrong on so many points and acted so snooty about it.

Especially since Angela was wrong on so many points and acted so snooty about it.

Angela played the game. Bay was her target and she simply used the hacker thing as an excuse. Even if she was wrong, at least she attempted to play strategically, something that has escaped the play of many HGs.

Angela played the game. Bay was her target and she simply used the hacker thing as an excuse. Even if she was wrong, at least she attempted to play strategically, something that has escaped the play of many HGs.

I don't think she was playing the game when she unnecessarily pontificated during her veto speech or made the power play with Tyler for the veto. Both of those were about ego, hence her smug face.

I wonder if Tyler and Angela knew each other before they came into the house.....they are from the same town????

I don't think she was playing the game when she unnecessarily pontificated during her veto speech or made the power play with Tyler for the veto. Both of those were about ego, hence her smug face.

Not looking to argue, but in her mind, I think it was gamesmanship. Not saying it was good game, just that she thought it was.

Brett and Scottie have both stepped up their game this week, IMO.

Lost in Bay being crazy is the fact that Angela is a bit of a tw*t

VN Store

Back