Big Brother

Waiting for VN's reviews of this season and the cast members. We watched a short video of 3 former houseguests coming back on and firing some sort of time gun to go back and change the house so that they could win their seasons. It was horribly cringy. Hopefully this season is better, becuase I watched the first 23 seasons. But, we skipped 24.
It was a pretty awful premier imo. It felt like it was catered to children honestly and some of the challenges were pretty awful. Reddit and Twitter were already up in arms about the optics of who is on the block despite the fact is was basically as random as it could be. Didn’t really get to see much of the cast so hard to form too much of an opinion. The guy from Gatlinburg seems fun, but probably has no chance of winning.

Half assed while doing other things. Hasn't been all that interesting thus far and several kind of annoy me. You?
Same. My interest got piqued when I read one was kicked out for using a derogatory racial term. Imo, the beginning is always the worst. Too many people. It doesn't get good until several people have been evicted.

Reactions: DrRosenRosen
I feel like the premiers are always terrible but this one was especially bad. IDK why they can't get it right. So much standing around and moments where nobody is talking or doing anything.

Also, it feels like they've gone cheap on audio production quality. Anybody else notice that? It's kinda like the sound mixing took a hit.

I cannot think of a season in a long time that did not feature a Tennessee fan. I was waiting to see if I'd see a Vols shirt pop up in a diary room interview, and sure enough, on Sunday's episode, Alyssa was wearing one.
Bump

What was the point in extending the 5-person alliance to an 8-person alliance when the HOH didn't nominate anybody nor have any real threat from either nominee? I swear, if you just watch a few seasons of BB it's easy to see big alliances are a problem. So many bad moves in this young season.

I'm liking this season. Not that I like Cameron, but his having power 2 of the last 3 weeks has been great for TV. The last nom ceremony was so good.

I'm liking this season. Not that I like Cameron, but his having power 2 of the last 3 weeks has been great for TV. The last nom ceremony was so good.
Cam seems like he might be a creep as a person, but he’s great as the BB villain. Hope he can cause some more chaos, but he trusts Jared too much it seems.

Not really feeling this season. Too many people that just annoy me. Maybe it'll get better in a couple weeks ago when they start getting rid of people that actually have a chance of winning.

I don't really find any of these people likable except Matt.

VN Store

Back