Better Call Saul

The best thing about the entire series was Gene’s feeble karaoke
attempt at “ Brandy “, and that was terrible.

The best thing about the entire series was Gene’s feeble karaoke
attempt at “ Brandy “, and that was terrible.
Trolling again.

You’re in the minority in this thread and in the opinion of most people who watch T.V. Series.
523701B3-FF73-45BC-9A7C-6AAE7D49508F.gif

Attachments

• E3AA4B04-9AB9-4703-9184-42010BD1A489.gif
    E3AA4B04-9AB9-4703-9184-42010BD1A489.gif
    359.9 KB · Views: 4
Was mixed about the ending when watching it but the more I think about it the more I liked it. Just like in BB when Walter redeems himself somewhat by saving Jessie by sacrificing himself so to does Saul redeem himself by saving Kim by sacrificing his life as a free man. Walter got what he deserved in the end but was able to go out on his terms and so to did Saul.

Really going to miss Saul, Gus, and Mike.

I didn’t understand how Jimmy’s confession saved Kim and as a result I thought the ending was out of character for Jimmy to blow his 7 year deal. I still don’t understand how Kim was saved, but if she was then the ending makes a lot more sense. I will miss the series for sure.

I didn’t understand how Jimmy’s confession saved Kim and as a result I thought the ending was out of character for Jimmy to blow his 7 year deal. I still don’t understand how Kim was saved, but if she was then the ending makes a lot more sense. I will miss the series for sure.

It didn't save her as far as I understand. The idea was that it was going to ruin her but that reeled her in and all he did was confess his sins, which helped her attain peace.

Was mixed about the ending when watching it but the more I think about it the more I liked it. Just like in BB when Walter redeems himself somewhat by saving Jessie by sacrificing himself so to does Saul redeem himself by saving Kim by sacrificing his life as a free man. Walter got what he deserved in the end but was able to go out on his terms and so to did Saul.

Really going to miss Saul, Gus, and Mike.

That's the thing I keep coming back to. They were the best characters, outside of teh Sopranos, to ever be in a series imo. It's weird cause they aren't real, but I'm srsly gonna miss them.

I don't think it saved her. I think it made things square with Kim, which is what Jimmy wanted. Remember the phone call she told him to turn himself in and his response was "Why don't you turn yourself in, why don't you come clean?" Well....she did. So in a sense she called his bluff and when he realized it, he realized to make things right with her (or as close as possible) he needed to come clean as well.

And again I don't think that reaction is out of character for him, he's shown to be very complex and have a very particular system of "morals".

From an aesthetic standpoint I would have loved the last shot be the two of them in that room sharing a smoke. That would have left a little more to the imagination, like maybe they are starting a scheme to get him out...other than that though a great finale. Bravo Mr. Gilligan and team. Still think it was a level up in storytelling from Breaking Bad. So good. Up there with the greats for sure.

Late response but I'm sorry, Odenkirk was robbed on an Emmy. And no offense to Julia Garner for Ozark, but her performance in the last season wasn't better than Rhea Seehorn's, plus Garner had already won the Emmy twice before for the role. It's insane to me that BCS has not won ONE Emmy; it's almost like it's a backlash to all the Emmy love BB got.

Apparently they have one more shot because the final 6 episodes were released after the cutoff for next Emmy consideration.

Did Bob Odenkirk piss off someone or something? He was snubbed for the final time for Best Actor at the Golden Globes. He lost to Kevin freakin Costner. Look Coster is great and all but he is nominated for the first time for Best Actor at the Golden Globes and wins over Odenkirk, who has been nominated like 6 years in a row for BCS.

Odenkirk not winning a major best actor award for this role is going to be worse than Steve Carell never winning an Emmy for The Office.

For the final time, Bob Odenkirk was denied the Outstanding Lead Actor Emmy. And for the final time, the show itself was denied a Primetime Emmy.

0 Primetime Emmys for this show is insane, and insane Odenkirk never won Outstanding Lead Actor. Biggest snub since Steve Carell on The Office.
I'm not big into awards as they've just turned political, but not a single Emmy for this show is ridiculously bad on whoever decides it.

VN Store

Back