Best place to buy Session 3 Charlotte tix?

Most of the sites will be about the same (Seatgeek, Stubhub, Ticketmaster). I'd probably wait until tomorrow since you'll have four teams who are going home selling their tickets.

Reactions: KptVFL
It’s probably going to be UT, ut, UNC, and Michigan St. It’ll be expensive.
Send me a link
I'm here in Charlotte and went last night and will Saturday. It is sold out from NCAA and venue although tickets available on the secondary market. If you want a ticket before traveling here then the best I've seen for a single ticket was on Vivid seats (just under $200). Check craigslist - Charlotte, tickets for other brokers that might be cheaper than Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster is official app but others can sell also. Prices for last night dropped significantly right before the game. But with UNC playing in the same session everything I've seen is $200 at the lowest so far and wouldn't expect them to drop until a few hours before tip if they do. Good luck.

Reactions: KptVFL
Where do you see this?
It is sold out for Saturday. Go on Ticketmaster (the official site) and all the seats are red (resale tickets) for the Saturday session in Charlotte. Contrast that with the Saturday games in Pittsburgh. The blue dots on the seat map represent face value tickets still for sale in Pittsburgh. There are no blue dot seats I can see for Charlotte. Attaching pics of both venues to see the difference. IMG_9253.pngIMG_9252.png

Live in huntersville. Any chance after the unc game starts that prices drop?
I'm here for the games. Unfortunately, prices are rising now due to big UNC fan turnout and good UT turnout. Last night upper decks tickets could be bought for lowest price $225. Just now I checked Ticketmaster (the official site and primary place people will list extra available tickets) there are less than 250 tickets being resold and the lowest price is $390. I just walked around the arena and the scalpers are only looking for tickets not selling from I saw. This one seems to be a seller's market. But good idea to watch online once tip starts at 5:30 for first game. Best chance for a drop. Good luck and Go Vols!

VN Store

Back