Belk College Kickoff Tailgate Sept. 1st Charlotte

chads100

Hello Volnation,

Some friends and myself are planning on attending the Belk College Kickoff on Sept. 1st. We have had a fun time trying to find parking. Most lots don't open until 11:00am(4.5 hours before kickoff). Luckily we were able to find a couple of lots close to the stadium that open at 8:00am. Here is the catch, the lots that open at 8:00am require a 5 space minimum to be purchased to reserve a spot. We only have two cars in our group so we are looking for two to three other people to go in with us on the parking spaces. There are two lots we are thinking about and they are about three-four blocks from the stadium. I can give further details to anyone interested, just mail me at Sept1BelkTailgate@outlook.com

If anyone has any better places to park at that we can get in on or before 8:00am please share with me if you could. We love to tailgate and to be around other fans. Thanks.

Chad

Hello, I have found enough people to reserve the spots so I am no longer looking for extra people. Thank you.

Because I have been asked a few times where we chose here it is. If anyone has a party of 5 or more and is looking for a great place to park we chose www.e-zparking.net They seemed to be the only ones that open at 8am. The lady that answers the phone(Brenda) is very friendly and polite. She was able to answer all my questions and did not get upset I called her 30 times to ask questions lol.

We chose lot 4 (Catholic Diocese Lot) The lot looks nice, has good views of the stadium and looks like a a quick walk. The price is $50 bucks per spot. Again that is the only lot that allows entry at 8am. You will be waiting three hours later other lots.

Again if anyone is interested we would love to have other UT Fans park there.

Not an advertisement, I am not endorsed by these people.

Here is the link:
E-Z Parking Locator

Hello Volnation,

Some friends and myself are planning on attending the Belk College Kickoff on Sept. 1st. We have had a fun time trying to find parking. Most lots don't open until 11:00am(4.5 hours before kickoff). Luckily we were able to find a couple of lots close to the stadium that open at 8:00am. Here is the catch, the lots that open at 8:00am require a 5 space minimum to be purchased to reserve a spot. We only have two cars in our group so we are looking for two to three other people to go in with us on the parking spaces. There are two lots we are thinking about and they are about three-four blocks from the stadium. I can give further details to anyone interested, just mail me at Sept1BelkTailgate@outlook.com

If anyone has any better places to park at that we can get in on or before 8:00am please share with me if you could. We love to tailgate and to be around other fans. Thanks.

Chad

There will be a lot at 700 McNinch that will open at 8:00 AM. This is about 2 blocks from B of A Stadium.

VN Store

Back