Baylor player Dismissed

Big loss for Baylor as they appeared to have a loaded roster with a good shot at getting back to the Final Four. Morris was fantastic when she took over as a starter for Wallace, averaged about 14 ppg and 5 apg in 6 starts against the toughest part of their schedule. That said, Baylor should be okay. They have good depth and it'll allow other players to step up. PG spot will likely be manned by Jackson, Landrum and Scott-Grayson now. Should allow for bigger minutes on the wing for Decosta and Smith.

Similar to Hayes being dismissed, it definitely doesn't help the team but it isn't a crushing blow either since both teams appear to have depth at the PG spot. If Morris gets picked up by another top 15 program though, look out. Heck of a player and she could make a massive impact wherever she ends up.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Big loss for Baylor as they appeared to have a loaded roster with a good shot at getting back to the Final Four. Morris was fantastic when she took over as a starter for Wallace, averaged about 14 ppg and 5 apg in 6 starts against the toughest part of their schedule. That said, Baylor should be okay. They have good depth and it'll allow other players to step up. PG spot will likely be manned by Jackson, Landrum and Scott-Grayson now. Should allow for bigger minutes on the wing for Decosta and Smith.

Similar to Hayes being dismissed, it definitely doesn't help the team but it isn't a crushing blow either since both teams appear to have depth at the PG spot. If Morris gets picked up by another top 15 program though, look out. Heck of a player and she could make a massive impact wherever she ends up.

These girls needs to follow their team rules, leave life and focus on their education.

Reactions: Rixxx
We don't take a lot of transfers to begin with, I think because they like to have 4 full years with a player. I can't think of anyone we've taken who was dismissed from another team. Baylor has dismissed at least one player simply for being gay, and I think in a case like that, UT would give them a look. But if a player had an issue with drugs or grades, UT would pass, even someone at Aja Wilson's level.

Diamond was an exception. The LVs were looking at the former post from Baylor who I believe transferred to Miami. Perhaps the coaches might consider players they recruited hard and didn't quite get - who might want to transfer. (no fact just speculation)

With what I’m hearing happened, she will be lucky to find a school to transfer to. Not many will take a chance. She’s young and I hope that she lands on her feet and learns from this.

With what I’m hearing happened, she will be lucky to find a school to transfer to. Not many will take a chance. She’s young and I hope that she lands on her feet and learns from this.

You know just as well as I do there are multiple schools out there that will take the risk because how talented she is. Shoot Mulkey, Walz, Mcguff are all coaches who I could see taking a student-athlete with a big problem becuz they love transfers. Yes I know she is leaving Baylor but we know Mulkey loves to recruit and loves transfers.

VN Store

Back