Battlefield 2018 is reported to be Battlefield Bad Company 3

Lame pandering from DICE. This game was created to appease SJWs on Twitter.

“SJW snowflakes are always so triggered by everything!”

*DICE puts women in a WW2 video game*

Attachments

• DB79B534-2DA2-4B76-AF9F-2DA5D99ED851.jpeg
    DB79B534-2DA2-4B76-AF9F-2DA5D99ED851.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 0
I think I'm going to wait to see some actual game play and not judge it by a poorly conceived trailer.

My friend played the alpha and liked it more than BF1. Also, that latest trailer looks much, much better than the initial reveal. EA said pre-orders for this are below expectations, though, and I can only assume it's because of how bad that first trailer was received.

My friend played the alpha and liked it more than BF1. Also, that latest trailer looks much, much better than the initial reveal. EA said pre-orders for this are below expectations, though, and I can only assume it's because of how bad that first trailer was received.
Or perhaps they’re finding out creating a product to pander to the vocal 3% causes a sizable chunk of the silent majority to turn away.

Or perhaps they’re finding out creating a product to pander to the vocal 3% causes a sizable chunk of the silent majority to turn away.
While I agree, the outrage over it is ridiculous, especially when the cry is that it isn't historically dead on accurate.

I dunno. The game looks good now IMO. It looks like an actual WW2 game. That first trailer was an abomination, though. We'll see how heavily SJW influenced it is. The single-player campaign is almost assuredly about some nonsensical alternate history crap with female soldiers on the front lines, but I think the multiplayer should be fine.

I dunno. The game looks good now IMO. It looks like an actual WW2 game. That first trailer was an abomination, though. We'll see how heavily SJW influenced it is. The single-player campaign is almost assuredly about some nonsensical alternate history crap with female soldiers on the front lines, but I think the multiplayer should be fine.

Female soldiers on the front lines is fine and normal, if they're Russian or possibly even French.

But some kind of bionic woman they had to forcibly inject into it is lame. There are great women heroes they could have easily used, or been inspired by, but the goal isn't to be inspired- it's to make some kind of exhausting societal statement.

EA is trash anyway, and rolling out a WWII game off the heels or CoD's own WWII game and in a tight and ridiculous release window is just bad business. I'm going to pass on this one, and apparently so are a lot of other people.

Probably hasn't helped that Patrick Soderlund at EA came out with all the controversy around the game and said "accept it or don't buy it". Tempting folks to not buy your game isn't exactly the smartest thing I've ever seen a game developer do. But, then again, it is EA we're talking about here. Not exactly known for their brilliant decision making.

Please don't put COD in the same breath as Battlefield. If you wanna talk about trash...let's talk about COD.

I love Battlefield... The last time I played COD which was a couple of years ago, you could only run around, no vehicles, no tanks, no anything...Is it still the same?

Game is tanking in pre orders.
Everyone is over ww2.
Make a bad company game and place it during viet nam.
Create a full blown jungle map that resembles Asia and stick animals in the actual map.
Everyone is scared to tackle viet nam but it’s ok and pc to kill nazis. Get over it and move on to other wars.
You have a killer soundtrack just begging to be used with the music from that era.

I'd think if anything people are unhappy with their sjw bullcrap. I'm actually looking forward to a BF2 during WW2. Never played the originals.

Vietnam timeframe has no interest from me. If not WW2, then I'd want another modern timeframe.

Lol the low preorder numbers have more to do with being sandwiched in between COD and RDR2 more than anything else. It will do fine

VN Store

Back