Basketball Recruiting Discussion II

OK geniuses. He asked what are UT's chances of landing the kid that visited during the practice thing. He was asking it as really, is there a chance and what is it. I was answering in a way over you minions head of the other way to take that like seriously, after that horrible practice show, they have no chance of landing him. As probably the only person on here that was actually recruited by big time schools and later recruited kids to big time schools, I was letting you minions in on the behind the scenes as oppose to the way many of you think recruiting is versus reality.

I am trying to educate you common fans yet you simply just do not get it. What do I expect from a bunch of Tennessee fans that have limited sports IQ? Do not fret, as most other schools do not have rocket surgeons as fans either.
For someone who has such a high opinion of their own opinion, your opinion seems pretty ignorant and unintelligible...in my opinion.

The number of people that understood what you were trying to say in your post is less than zero. But, hey, maybe that 139 IQ of yours just has the rest of us in shambles.

Thank you. It is very impressive. Not sure where you saw it. Maybe a statue or something. True dat!!!

Villain? Nope. Trying to teach? Yes. How many of you played D1 basketball, played in the NBA and Europe? Coached some as well. I will wait.........

Those of you that want to learn more then from the pee wee coaches here, listen up. I will teach you.

L O L well thank you for offering to educate us. I'm not sure the immense knowledge you gained while playing professional basketball will rub off on us simple minded morons, but hey it's the thought that counts. Btw, are the rumors true that while you were playing professional ball you also taught Gordon Ramsey how to cook in your spare time?

L O L well thank you for offering to educate us. I'm not sure the immense knowledge you gained while playing professional basketball will rub off on us simple minded morons, but hey it's the thought that counts. Btw, are the rumors true that while you were playing professional ball you also taught Gordon Ramsey how to cook in your spare time?
Big Z ? Around 250 posts in a year ? Ziti's alternative account ?

Big Z ? Around 250 posts in a year ? Ziti's alternative account ?

Ha, nah not quite. He and I had our disagreements here and there. Hope Ziti is doing alright though, haven't seen him around here in a while now that I think about it

I almost feel like Keon is a must get recruit. KJ has the Bobby Maze connection and is an elite recruit. If UT doesn't get him, they sure as hell can't lose him to Vandy, Kenlucky or another SEC school, imo
What Bobby Maze connection does he have? Think you’ve got the wrong kid.

VN Store

Back