Barnes extension

Rick will look like Beetlejuice by the time that contracts up but Im glad to see he at least plans to stick around a while.

He's one of the best coaches in the country.

Props to AD Fulmer for getting this done! He appears committed to being relevant in multiple sports. Hopefully football and baseball are on the rise. This year or next should tell the tale on WBB after this recruiting class. We shall see.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Holly got hers... undeserving.

I totally agree that she didn’t earn hers. I hope it was only done for recruiting purposes. She could be and should be fired if there is no improvement with this current team of all Americans. The buyout can’t be that big. IMO, JMO

I like Cal. I've never heard him say anything that I could not agree with. I can't say that about a lot of top tier championship coaches!

I like Cal. I've never heard him say anything that I could not agree with. I can't say that about a lot of top tier championship coaches!
His most irritating quality is hearing him make excuses for his teams being so young each and every year. Coach, you literally recruit a new crop of 5-7 freshmen a year...being young isn't an excuse. It's a product of your own design.

His most irritating quality is hearing him make excuses for his teams being so young each and every year. Coach, you literally recruit a new crop of 5-7 freshmen a year...being young isn't an excuse. It's a product of your own design.
As long as the basketball team perfomed like they did last season Coach Barnes can say what he wants;)

Guy has done a lot with a little ever since he arrived. Who would have predicted last season and the upcoming season after the last coach was fired? I thought it was over. No players, no recruiting prowess, bad history, did not look good.
Would be GREAT if this statement made about Pruitt after the season. Glad to read BB thread for a few min.

VN Store

Back