Barnes: “I’ve been gone [from Texas] 9 years, and I’m a Tennessee Volunteer.”

I’ve noticed in a few games this year that Texas has lightened their orange some and it doesn’t look so brown.
or “burnt“ orange as they call it.
I often wondered why Texas can get away with their “T” because it looks so much like Tennessee does, except for the shade of orange. Maybe some legal types out their can provide some information about this.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
If this team brings the intensity we saw on Thursday, they will shut down most teams. As Yogi Berra said about hitting, “It’s 90% half mental.” That’s what we need to see tonight and the rest of tourney. If they bring that and still lose, I can handle it.

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
If this team brings the intensity we saw on Thursday, they will shut down most teams. As Yogi Berra said about hitting, “It’s 90% half mental.” That’s what we need to see tonight and the rest of tourney. If they bring that and still lose, I can handle it.
So that equates to roughly 45% full mental lol

Reactions: 1Big_Orange_Fan
I have to believe the team is highly motivated to get this W for CRB tonight. The minute TX fired him and he came to Knoxville, this became an instant, permanent grudge game for the Tennessee program. 🍊🏀❤️

Last edited:

VN Store

Back