Banks, Jennings, Callaway, Chryst

I absolutely love threads like these. Fans who have no qualifications beyond that of Madden thinking they know better than the coaches who the best QB is. I wonder why all of you arent making millions coaching?

You really can't pin this on anyone guy. The entire team is terrible for the most part. The OL is the worst in the SEC even though some were highly rated coming out of high school. Same for the DL and almost every position. Pruitt and this coaching staff have not shown the ability to make players better or coach them up to play better. This game revealed what was not exactly clear. Pruitt has his three seasons to make things better this one game tells me I don't think he will succeed. I realize a team can have a bad game but not to this extent. This staff and coach are not going to be the answer. We'll have to live it again for another three seasons of mediocrity.
Pruitt said he didn't come here to win six games. He was totally right 3 wins this season seems likely.

JG's decision making was on full display 12 months ago when he had a pouting-fest on national tv during the opener with GT. As if he could have contributed SO much more to a winning effort.

VN Store

Back