Bama is Beatable

Bama just has great talent and are deep, they hold all the cards. I just want to see our guys to show no fear and make a good fight, tackle and block well, run hard, catch balls and no knucklehead penalties. If our guys play well even with the talent disparity they'll gain respect, and that ain't no moral victory that's man card swag.

Reactions: VolNExile
I see I overreacted to a impressive win that has a great asterisk because The Auburn Tigers a team not in Alabama's same league at all nearly lost to the Washington Huskies a great team, and had a glorious late as hell Chokejob to a great LSU Tigers team the same 1 that steamrolled the Undefeated UG Bulldogs No Sweat All Too Easy making the Bulldogs look like the Hapless hot garbage MudDogs.
This Auburn Tigers team is not the same league as the 1 that astounded the Crimson Tide with that Missed fg return for a touchdown in 2013 , and the 2010 National Champions Excellent Team.

The Crimson Tide looked like the 1985 Bears and the 2007 Patriots combined it became a abomination fast in the 1st Quarter, and became even worse showing the Vols are still 500 Miles from competing with the Juggernaut King the Ferrari a T-1000 that is the Alabama Crimson Tide.
A All Too Easy win no sweat no drama Crimson Tide Victory, while the Vols showed signs of life and fight it didn't matter because they couldn't reduce the deficit beyond 3 touchdowns.

What? You are joking, correct? Bammer isn't losing to anyone this year.

Really because The Current Notre Dame team looks great not at all like the 2012 team that was able to repeatedly dodge defeat.
Also Oklahoma has the horses to go 12 rounds with the Crimson Tide so while the Crimson Tide are most likely to win the National Championship I don't agree with they won't lose to anyone this season.

Also LSU won't be a easy game.

My take on Bama is that there are teams that can match their skill players. No one has an OL and DL like they do they have the best in college football. I've seen them play three times this season for at least half a game and they were pushing every opponent around. Their runners have three to five yards just on push and their QB can take all the time he needs more than half the time. Their DL crushes the Middle giving their linebackers all the freedom they need to make plays behind and at the line of scrimmage. If we had their lines we'd be a top ten team. Those guys have dominated everyone they have played don't see anybody being able to neutralize them this season.

If Tua stays healthy they are on a level no one else can reach right now.
It's not their best defense but it could be average and win the conference.

This group is as good as any team I've seen.

Reactions: igotworms
If Tua stays healthy they are on a level no one else can reach right now.
It's not their best defense but it could be average and win the conference.

This group is as good as any team I've seen.

I've seen many good ones from the toothless ones. And they are in the midst of the most dominant run in CFB history IMO. Yet, this team is the most dominant one I have ever seen fielded by them. The defense is awesome as usual. But this friggin' offense can do literally anything that it wants. And do it in a dominant way.

Good luck catching up coach Pruitt & Co. Whew.

LSU will lose to Alabama by 21

At least.

If Tua played 4 quarters with the rest of the #1s, and Saban wanted to embarrass Pruitt, they'd could have out 85-100 points on us, depending on how many mistakes we made.

LSU will get demolished, and after watching Ohio State get murdered by Purdue, I'm almost certain that there isn't a team in the country that can beat Alabama this year.

At least.

If Tua played 4 quarters with the rest of the #1s, and Saban wanted to embarrass Pruitt, they'd could have out 85-100 points on us, depending on how many mistakes we made.

LSU will get demolished, and after watching Ohio State get murdered by Purdue, I'm almost certain that there isn't a team in the country that can beat Alabama this year.

Yep. The rest of the NCAA is pretty much down to the salmonella option.

Sadly, the salmonella didn't come through for us.

Volunteers might not even be a 500 team which is most likely because most teams they play aren't the chumps they had for that 2 game winning streak.
So more I really wish I didn't see that Growing pains games for most likely the rest of the season.

VN Store

Back