B1G Ten transition

GoDucks349

Love you guys, Tenn fans are great. It's going to be very weird, being in the B1G, especially with the animosity between the B1G and the SEC. But next year, we'll be B1G Ten and that's just going to be strange. I will always give Tenn and LSU lots of credit for being willing to play out west. Both schools have great fans!

Love you guys, Tenn fans are great. It's going to be very weird, being in the B1G, especially with the animosity between the B1G and the SEC. But next year, we'll be B1G Ten and that's just going to be strange. I will always give Tenn and LSU lots of credit for being willing to play out west. Both schools have great fans!
There is no Big Ten. That ended in the ‘80s. Delaney was a butthead about “the brand.” Oregon is now part of the B1G. Pronounce it bee-one-gee. After July 2024, you may refer to it as the “Big” conference in shorthand.

I hope y’all stop ass in you new league.
Show them what offense is supposed to look like.

We'll finally have someone to pull for in that POS conference.

Yeah, if Souce was still alive he'd definitely misunderstand, and get excited about "transition".

VN Store

Back