Avengers: Infinity War - Part 1

Noticed it’s put on Digital Download yesterday. Anyone get it?

Noticed it’s put on Digital Download yesterday. Anyone get it?

Yep, I got it on Vudu because they were giving a $3 credit if you pre-ordered, and they actually messed up and gave it to me twice; so now I have a $6 credit. I already watched last night again. Man I love this movie.

Reactions: BenGrimm
That was awesome

I loved the whole exchange between Thor and the Guardians; "The Avengers? Earth's mighiest heroes!" "Like Kevin Bacon?" "He may be on the team , I don't know I haven't been to Earth in a while." And then "I bid you farewell and good luck Morons!"

Reactions: joevol33
Yep, I got it on Vudu because they were giving a $3 credit if you pre-ordered, and they actually messed up and gave it to me twice; so now I have a $6 credit. I already watched last night again. Man I love this movie.
I'm gonna buy the DVD, I loved it also.

Should I buy this on busy today, or wait for it to come to Walmart? I can't decide, but I want it now. Ha

I couldn't wait, haha. This movie is so good, I mean starts off intense, and keeps going.

Apparently the original plan was for The Inhumans to have the soul stone. That was when they were going to do a Inhumans movie, when Marvel Studios got the rights to use Spider-Man the plans were changed.

VN Store

Back