Automobilia etc....

My issue with the camaro is it is too damn hefty. The miata with 145 less hp is more fun to drive. IMO.

Its pretty heavy but I guess to each their own. I guess personally id rather have the straight line speed and definitely prefer the exterior of the Camaro.

On a side note I knew a guy that swapped an LS1 into his Miata. Now that was a bad ass car.

What's the worst car you've ever driven? I say anything with a cvt.

I've actually owned a '72 Pinto and an '81 AMC Spirit.

That said, they're not the worst cars I've ever driven. That distinction goes to a 2011 Chevy HHR.

Reactions: 2 people
I've actually owned a '72 Pinto and an '81 AMC Spirit.

That said, they're not the worst cars I've ever driven. That distinction goes to a 2011 Chevy HHR.

Let me ask, what made it so bad? The worst I've ever driven was a rental dodge caliber. Terrible engine, silly styling, poor transmission, but what made it really bad for me was how dull it was. It was simply 18 feet of automobile. It never seemed as though the designers were interested in what they were doing.

Anyone ever bribed a mechanic with baked goods?

....worst car ever driven?

Toyota Yaris.

It was a lifeless courtesy car my gf had while her Altima was in the shop.

Last edited:
Let me ask, what made it so bad? The worst I've ever driven was a rental dodge caliber. Terrible engine, silly styling, poor transmission, but what made it really bad for me was how dull it was. It was simply 18 feet of automobile. It never seemed as though the designers were interested in what they were doing.

Anyone ever bribed a mechanic with baked goods?

I'm 6'2" and just didn't fit in the HHR, the center stack intrudes so much that my right leg was at an unnatural angle. Plus it's squashed greenhouse gives it a retro look, but it seriously hampers visibility.

I took it back to Enterprise and ended up in a Jeep Compass, much more comfortable, but it had a wretched drivetrain.

I'd go with the Caliber as well.

One of the Dodge franchises here in town had loaned us one of their Caliber's during the transfer of a Jeep franchise and I drove it around for a while before dropping it back off. When I gave the keys back to the manager, he just said "I know, man. I know." before I could even say anything.

Gutless, soul-less, pointless, powerless, useless.

Old parts delivery guy said, and I quote, "It wouldn't pull a greasy string out of a cat's a$$."

I'd go with the Caliber as well.

One of the Dodge franchises here in town had loaned us one of their Caliber's during the transfer of a Jeep franchise and I drove it around for a while before dropping it back off. When I gave the keys back to the manager, he just said "I know, man. I know." before I could even say anything.

Gutless, soul-less, pointless, powerless, useless.

Old parts delivery guy said, and I quote, "It wouldn't pull a greasy string out of a cat's a$$."

Eww.

New question. What color would you get your mid engined ferrari(355, 360, f430, 458i, etc) in?

I would go with a nice dark blue or metallic silver. Red is just too generic for my taste, and yellow never looks right to me.

New question. What color would you get your mid engined ferrari(355, 360, f430, 458i, etc) in?

I would go with a nice dark blue or metallic silver. Red is just too generic for my taste, and yellow never looks right to me.

That classic Ferrari green, Verde Pino.

Nothing boring about Rosso Corsa.

But other than that, I like Blu Scozia.

Meanwhile somewhere in Michigan....

nmu8gkxzmpthmmofkd3p.gif

Huge Pickup Truck Crash Results In Everyone Being "******* Good"

2015 Ford Mustang Base Price Revealed! It Starts At . . .

we now know that the starter car will run $24,425 when it arrives later this year, and that order books are open as of today. Standard equipment on the V-6 model includes a backup camera, HID headlights, a tilting-and-telescoping leather-wrapped steering wheel, proximity entry and push-button start, and Ford’s SYNC infotainment system with a 4.2-inch display and two USB ports.

Amusingly—and you can bet this was on purpose—the 2015 Mustang’s base price is $125 lower than the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro‘s. We might still be waiting on final output figures for the Mustang’s three available engines, but Ford appears to already have Chevy beat on one front—at least until the bow-tie brand prices the 2015 Camaro.

Which sort of gives lie to Ford's assertion that adding an IRS to the previous-gen Mustang would have made it too expensive relative to it's competition from Chevy and Dodge.

VN Store

Back