Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (PS4, XBox One, Windows)

Major bump here but this game is a godsend for the "quarantine." I put ~80 hours into Origins during the fall/winter and really liked it, but I heard Odyssey was really repetitive and bland. Couldn't be further from the case IMO. It's Origins on steroids. Love the setting, the graphics, the mechanics, the gameplay. Even clearing the copy and pasted small forts/outposts is still fun 50+ hours in (mostly because I can clear one in about 3 minutes).

I actually abandoned the main quest after meeting the Cult and went off exploring. Already upgraded my spear to level 5, became the top mercenary, and just got to Athens!

Major bump here but this game is a godsend for the "quarantine." I put ~80 hours into Origins during the fall/winter and really liked it, but I heard Odyssey was really repetitive and bland. Couldn't be further from the case IMO. It's Origins on steroids. Love the setting, the graphics, the mechanics, the gameplay. Even clearing the copy and pasted small forts/outposts is still fun 50+ hours in (mostly because I can clear one in about 3 minutes).

I actually abandoned the main quest after meeting the Cult and went off exploring. Already upgraded my spear to level 5, became the top mercenary, and just got to Athens!

I'd play it but the only thing left I can do is level up to 99 and max build my ship. I've done every main mission, side mission, and dlc and found every location and gotten every achievement.

VN Store

Back