Culinary, Arts, Thread.

If you woke up thinking you wanna start chit with me, you better think twice because I woke up wishing a Martha Focker would.
this-kid-doesn-t-need-to-tie-his-shoes-because-he-s-living-the-thug-life-thumb_550x309.jpg

@Behr We got a sales flier yesterday from COSTCO. They had a 12 pound Prime Rib on sale for $999.00, normal everyday price is $1,277.00.

How many should I put you down for?

Reactions: VolNExile and Souce
@Behr We got a sales flier yesterday from COSTCO. They had a 12 pound Prime Rib on sale for $999.00, normal everyday price is $1,277.00.

How many should I put you down for?

3. I only have enough room.in the freezer for that many. Unless I get rid of the manatee and 2 of the Osprey that's in there, then I could use 10 or 12.

3. I only have enough room.in the freezer for that many. Unless I get rid of the manatee and 2 of the Osprey that's in there, then I could use 10 or 12.
Ospreys are a much bigger bird than I knew. I got a close up pic of one last year

Reactions: Souce and Behr
@Freak Can we change the name of this thread to "Ask Souce Anything Food Related"??? @Behr has really been useless and has contributed very little to the thread. Plus, he doesn't have a worthwhile chili recipe. That equates to instant disqualification to be giving any food advice. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: VolNExile
We can finally get some real food advice up in here

After crying like a little girl I'm glad to see you got your way.

Whats the difference between a Chile and a Pepper?

Also, do you prefer osso bucco or osso buco? And what is your favorite way to.prepare it?

Reactions: malinoisvol
After crying like a little girl I'm glad to see you got your way.

Whats the difference between a Chile and a Pepper? Nobody gives a chit.

Also, do you prefer osso bucco or osso buco? And what is your favorite way to.prepare it? I don't have a preference. Well, first I would begin my preparation by picking it up and throwing it directly in the trash. Then I would continue my work with perfecting my chili recipe.

Hi @Behr -- thank you for your response and inquiry. Please see my correspondence underlined above.

VN Store

Back