Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I just had a thought. Maybe Sowce is using these weird recipe requests as a code for "send more nudes".
5Nx.gif

@The Original Fade

If we had PM I would have used it, but since we don't, this was my best option.

I'm curious about you starting a new account. I know your post/like ratio was "e-important" to you and I have a couple of possible theories. Actually, I have one that I think is interesting and I had another I thought of the other day, but I can't remember what it was. Lol, old age.

Anyway, I noticed you're being waaay more optimistic than I've ever seen you be and even more now than when Pruitt was first hired. My theory is, you're trying to find out if "just being honest/negative" is more popular "likeable" than being "positive/optimistic".

I ask this because I noticed I have been giving you more likes than I used too, and then a couple of days ago I was like...wait, that those posts almost seem like sarcasm. That's when I came up with my theory.

@The Original Fade

I'm curious about you starting a new account. I know your post/like ratio was "e-important" to you and I have a couple of possible theories. Actually, I have one that I think is interesting and I had another I thought of the other day, but I can't remember what it was. Lol, old age.

Anyway, I noticed you're being waaay more optimistic than I've ever seen you be and even more now than when Pruitt was first hired. My theory is, you're trying to find out if "just being honest/negative" is more popular "likeable" than being "positive/optimistic".

I ask this because I noticed I have been giving you more likes than I used too, and then a couple of days ago I was like...wait, that those posts almost seem like sarcasm. That's when I came up with my theory.

Behr thanks for reaching out. I opted to start a new account because my old account was tied to a dummy email that Freak set up for me originally because at the time I was having issues with my personal email and didn’t want to use my work email. So with the new site I had to enter my password which I forgot and couldn’t retrieve because it was tied to that dummy email. So, I just started a new account - really didn’t have anything to do with being positive or negative.
Behr, I call it like I see it, plain and simple. I don’t post anything for “likes” or the approval of others. The perception that I’m a negavol is sometimes unfair, some people just dismiss my positive posts. Again, I call it like I see it and don’t really care who or how many people agree. I just like good discussion, of blind optimism or broken record negativity. I have no idea if Pruitt will succeed here. My gut tells me he can get us to respectable, but I’m not sure he’s the guy to win titles here. Hope he proves me wrong.

@The Original Fade

Okay. I was curious/interested myself, so I looked up your old account, but it looks like you lost a bunch of likes, so I couldn't get an accurate %.

Anyway, I didn't mean to make a big deal of it, that's why I brought it here instead of asking in the FF, I'll even delete my posts here if you'd like.

I just don't know about Pruitt. With his resume as an assistant, my opinion is I just don't see him being anything but very successful. But, even with all the obstacles including the fact that its only been 5 games, I have my concerns and question my opinion.

I hope we show some real progress next week. I've said several times and I mean it. For the remainder of the season, steady positive progress that keeps us competitive in all games, is more important than winning a couple of them and looking like crap doing it. Jmo.

@The Original Fade

Okay. I was curious/interested myself, so I looked up your old account, but it looks like you lost a bunch of likes, so I couldn't get an accurate %.

Anyway, I didn't mean to make a big deal of it, that's why I brought it here instead of asking in the FF, I'll even delete my posts here if you'd like.

I just don't know about Pruitt. With his resume as an assistant, my opinion is I just don't see him being anything but very successful. But, even with all the obstacles including the fact that its only been 5 games, I have my concerns and question my opinion.

I hope we show some real progress next week. I've said several times and I mean it. For the remainder of the season, steady positive progress that keeps us competitive in all games, is more important than winning a couple of them and looking like crap doing it. Jmo.

No need to delete - it was a legitimate question. And something else I will add to what I posted earlier - I don’t have a single poster on ignore, no matter how ridiculous I think they are. Ignoring posters is what really weak-minded people do. It’s the same as covering your ears and yelling “la-la-la”. So that’s off my chest.

The only thing that worries me about Pruitt (well, not the only thing) is that he’s always been successful with top shelf talent. I don’t know if he is capable of doing more with less, which is our current situation. Landing top 10 recruiting classes for the next 3-4 years is critical

Reactions: Souce
Bromance
On a Friday afternoon
Really couldn't get together too soon
Can't imagine anything that's better
VN is yours when you're together...

Whiskey tango foxtrot! I thought all the marathon posting tl;dr was about souce changing his name to original fade and then he posts some whiny drivel. So who is the fade dude?

Whiskey tango foxtrot! I thought all the marathon posting tl;dr was about souce changing his name to original fade and then he posts some whiny drivel. So who is the fade dude?
The Original Fade is fade route, with a new name.

I thought this was the @Behr Kitchen Fixins thread!

For chili or you sloppy racist Joes, try equal amounts of ground beef/pork/veal.

For chili try adding a little Abuelita is Ibarra chocolate.

Chili try some zucchini and carrot. For texture and flavor.

Chili or sloppy racist joes try adding some sherry, beer or champagne.

If none of this sounds good, add a big cup of gtfo and stfu and eabod.

For chili or you sloppy racist Joes, try equal amounts of ground beef/pork/veal.

For chili try adding a little Abuelita is Ibarra chocolate.

Chili try some zucchini and carrot. For texture and flavor.

Chili or sloppy racist joes try adding some sherry, beer or champagne.

If none of this sounds good, add a big cup of gtfo and stfu and eabod.
Veal?? Ibarra chocolate??? Zucchini???? Champagne?????????

Now that you've given us recommendations for San Francisco Chili and Sloppy Joes....how about sliding some REAL MEN recipes.

Reactions: joevol33
@The Original Fade

Dear @Behr I am starting to like the coach and the hole defensive staff not sure about our offense. I think it would have been 100 times better with freeze and hoping he gets on this staff next year. And also how you make salmon patties love those.

Dear @Behr I am starting to like the coach and the hole defensive staff not sure about our offense. I think it would have been 100 times better with freeze and hoping he gets on this staff next year. And also how you make salmon patties love those.
I'd tell you but you'd say "okay cool" and never make them, so we'd both be wasting time. Lol, freezer section, Walmart. Get some ranch dressing, a cucumber and some fresh dill, mix them together for a sauce.

VN Store

Back