Culinary, Arts, Thread.

best seafood Ive ever had -- deep fried blue crab -- very hard to find near me
handy_par_fried15169071355a6a2a7febe94.jpg

I love crawfish, it's in my too 10 foods. And you ain't eating right if you don't suck the good stuff from the heads. We would go catch them from the local creeks in these mountains as kids and boil them up.

Of course I like eating all sorts of stuff considered weird. Squirrel is a favorite of mine too. Very rich flavor for a critter with so little fat on it.

But yeah, crawfish is up there. There isn't much seafood or fish that I don't like. They are all different and have their place on my table.

I love crawfish, it's in my too 10 foods. And you ain't eating right if you don't suck the good stuff from the heads. We would go catch them from the local creeks in these mountains as kids and boil them up.

Of course I like eating all sorts of stuff considered weird. Squirrel is a favorite of mine too. Very rich flavor for a critter with so little fat on it.

But yeah, crawfish is up there. There isn't much seafood or fish that I don't like. They are all different and have their place on my table.

73702a57a0859906f689e71a327bb5db.jpg

Heathern

VN Store

Back