Culinary, Arts, Thread.

@Behr, @crusse10, @DinkinFlicka

I wanted to thank you guys for suggesting Thursdays as a good time to visit a restaurant. You all were spot on! We had the greatest server, service, and food we've ever had anywhere. It was a perfect trifecta at Aubreys in Oak Ridge.

Sorry, but I didn't want to bump Biopsy's thread in the PUB. lol.

Thank, guys!
That was Dink.

I like this one....and I know you like blondes.

5413b6e4abe56a824716b79e5a64b63d.jpg

On a grill. 😃
Haha, that's a good one H, but he may not have a scents of humor, I think he's serial.

We like to marinate them for about 8 hours in Dr. Pepper first. The off brand Dr.Thunder has been said to work just as well and is much cheaper, but none of us have tried it.

After marinating them, place them in a crock pot and cover with water. Note: sometimes it will take more than one crock pot, depending on how many rack o ribs you have.

Cook them on low for about 2 hours. Note: If you cook longer than that, they get so tender they fall off the bones and becomes a big mess in the crock pot.

After they cool I use a sharp chefs knife, a serrated bread knife will work too, and cut them in pieces with 3 bones each.

I serve them with Kraft BBQ sauce on the side for dipping. **Shout Out to our resident Kraft executive Ill.!!

Haha, that's a good one H, but he may not have a scents of humor, I think he's serial.

We like to marinate them for about 8 hours in Dr. Pepper first. The off brand Dr.Thunder has been said to work just as well and is much cheaper, but none of us have tried it.

After marinating them, place them in a crock pot and cover with water. Note: sometimes it will take more than one crock pot, depending on how many rack o ribs you have.

Cook them on low for about 2 hours. Note: If you cook longer than that, they get so tender they fall off the bones and becomes a big mess in the crock pot.

After they cool I use a sharp chefs knife, a serrated bread knife will work too, and cut them in pieces with 3 bones each.

I serve them with Kraft BBQ sauce on the side for dipping. **Shout Out to our resident Kraft executive Ill.!!
I've made them in the crackpot, but never tried the Dr Pepper.

Reactions: hmanvolfan

VN Store

Back