Arrow

Arrow | Comic-Con® 2018 Trailer + First Look | The CW

Ok, here's my theory, Roy Harper is playing the role of Green Arrow while Oliver is in prison. He and Thea went to Nanda Parbat, maybe he got more training while there. Thea decided to stay and Roy left to go back to Star City.

Breaking Cast News:

Breaking: Cassandra Jean Amell has been cast as Nora Fries in the upcoming Arrow-verse Crossover!

a0783a9fe6097b6e4122af421d7d905a.jpg

Cassandra Jean Amell has been cast as Nora Fries in the upcoming CW Arrow-verse crossover. Fries in comic book lore is known as the wife of Victor Fries the man who eventually becomes the evil Mr. Freeze.

Amell wife of Arrow star Stephen Amell is best know as a beauty queen and model but has guest starred on several top television programs including NCIS: Los Angeles, Mad Men, CSI, CSI: Miami and Hart of Dixie.

Go to the Supergirl thread for breaking news on who has been cast as Lois Lane for the CW Arrow-verse crossover.

Last edited:
I really like this. The one thing the CW does is get the outfits pretty much spot on. Maybe the DC big screen folks should go to their DCTV department when comes to wardrobe.

"Warner Bros. & The CW have released the first picture of Ruby Rose (John Wick: Chapter 2, The Meg, Upcoming John Wick 3: Parabellum) as Batwoman in the upcoming CW Arrow-verse Crossover."

ruby_rose_as_batwoman-820x1024.jpg

Reactions: vols72
Ok I know this is meant to be gritty and realistic except Green Arrow wearing a Leather Jacket no damn way that a person could easily fight and shoot arrows wearing a leather jacket.
I know because I've worn leather jackets while terrific quality and shiny if you pay for the best quality, leather jackets are awful for great mobility.

Also no doubt DC Comics saw that it was possible for persons not to recognize Oliver is Green Arrow because he's wearing a domino mask and a Hood that is vastly better than the 0 believability persons don't recognize Green Arrow is Oliver Queen with him wearing only a Domino mask or a Small hat and a Domino mask where most of his face along with his hair is highly visible.
Oliver Queen Is a famous man so it's pretty damn implausible and utterly ridiculous that vast persons don't recognize Green Arrow is Oliver Queen, and if a person wants to say suspension of disbelief that's simply give a lameass excuse for awful writing with the paperthin disguise which has been outright justly criticized.

Green Arrow in mainstream continuity along with others have commented about how paperthin and lame a domino mask with no hood will not hide his identity, along with how ridiculous and paper the only domino mask is for a disguise.

So the stand-in Green Arrow is a female, but not just that she's another sister of Oliver. I didn't see that coming. I'm confused about the huge time jump playing out this season.

So the stand-in Green Arrow is a female, but not just that she's another sister of Oliver. I didn't see that coming. I'm confused about the huge time jump playing out this season.
Has to do with Phalicity and it ties into the current season somehow. Haven't put my finger on it yet. Cant wait for the crossover though.

Emiko Queen is Oliver's half-sister she debuted in the comics in 2013.

I like the time jump better than the flashbacks. From what I understand the show runners have said the time jump will now stay throughout the end of the show.

Episode 2 of the Crossover was much better. Loved the nod to the 60s Batman show and all of the Batman villains. Batwoman was cool to see. Did anyone else get the Gotham feel of the episode which may be part of the rumor about Gotham getting moved into the Arrowverse with Batman coming on board

I was a bit shocked at how much the name Batman & Bruce Wayne was used during the episode. I figured that part before they left for Gotham of him only being a rumor or legend would be it.

I was surprised at how well Ruby Rose portrayed Kate Kane and the backstory. I thought Arkham was really well done as well. It will be interesting if the CW goes forward with the Batwoman series what classic villains as well as allies will be off limits.

We know that Bruce/Batman exits on Kara's earth as she has mentioned several times about him and once again says that her cousin and Bruce are friends or as she says frenemies.

Did anyone catch 90's Barry/Flash mention to Diggle. "Hey John, Where's your Ring?" Could that be a nod to the future that by the time we see the last of Diggle. That his actual last or middle name might be Stewart. There seems to be no rush to ad a Live Action GL to the cinematic DC side so could be see one on the small screen?

My final thoughts in the Supergirl thread.

Last edited:
Tonight is Arrow's 150th episode entitled "Emerald Archer" and its Narrated by Kelsey Grammer.

If you didn't see last night's episode you might want to watch before reading this....

Last night's episode was the last for Echo Kellum (Curtis Holt/Mr. Terrific) as a Series Regular. Kellum is open to making guest appearances in the future as we saw Curtis Holt leave Star City to take a job in Washington D.C. leaving it open for his return to Star City in the future.

Joseph David-Jones (Connor Hawke first seen in the role on DC's Legends of Tomorrow) reappear in the "real" continuity. Has joined the cast in a recurring role for the rest of Season 7 as seen in the future clips.

In last night's episode we found out that Katherine McNamara's character is officially (Mia Smoak/Blackstar) and William's half sister.

Last night's epside also featured the event that led to the scar across the throat of Dinah in the future.

A 10 episode season 8 will the last.
It will all probably tie into Crisis on Infinite Earths that I think will Kickoff the new fall season. Instead of waiting till the midseason finales.

Looks Oliver won't make it out of the crisis!?

Batgirl will probably take the time slot.

VN Store

Back