Arkansas? WTH?

Goliver24

Arkansas College Basketball - Razorbacks News, Schedule, Players, Stats, Video - Men's Basketball - ESPN

So they have only lost one game and have beat two top 10 teams I believe (wasn't Oklahoma ranked top 10 when the beat them)? It seems that they play really well at home and not so well on the road. What do you guys think of this team? Both of there away games have been lost or close, but with them having such a streak of home games, i'm not sure how they will react to the away games.

What do you guys think?

Personally i'm glad it's someone in the SEC that is upsetting all of these top teams. :)

Arkansas has always been good at home. They're road record has always been average at best.

They sure have had some good recruiting classes, so they have talent.

Stefan Welsh and Michael Washington had big games. Arkansas is tough at home. The crowd last night was nuts. Combine that with the fact Texas couldn't shoot. 1-14 from 3 won't cut it.

WOO PIG SOOIE!!!

I'm just as surprised, there was no talk of this team being even in the top 25. Missed last game last night had a basketball game, listened to the end of it on the way home. Michael Washington's and 1 dunk was #2 play of the day on SportsCenter. Courtney Fortson is a great guard, heard talk of him being maybe one of the best true PG in the nation (True freshman as well I believe). OU was #4 when we knocked them off. Feb. 4th we play UT, can't wait :rock:

Arkansas is having the kind of season Tennessee was suppose to have.:crazy:

So far they look good. I think JP is a good coach (even if he did get in a trash talk fight with J Smith)
But that PG of theres looks out of control half the time. I am not sure he will be able to play that way on the road in the SEC so we will see what happens to them.

VN Store

Back