AP All American Teams

Reactions: 2 people
So you hate her right? Or, on your couch eating bon bons, you are just hating on her, right? She has a college degree, and a pro atheletic career, what do you have to be dumping on her? Grow up already.

No one is dumping on her but on her Coaches which have failed her over the last 5 years

no matter how you lean, I think it would be fair to say this team has under-achieved the last couple years...jus' sayin'...

PS. new bunch of AA's coming in...see what they can do...

GO LADY VOLS!

no matter how you lean, I think it would be fair to say this team has under-achieved the last couple years...jus' sayin'...

PS. new bunch of AA's coming in...see what they can do...

GO LADY VOLS!

The last couple of years?

So you hate her right? Or, on your couch eating bon bons, you are just hating on her, right? She has a college degree, and a pro atheletic career, what do you have to be dumping on her? Grow up already.

Maybe I am wrong, but I took the initial post in a very different way. I read it as an indictment of player development at Tennessee, not as an attack on the player. I truly think you are confusing a coaching criticism with a criticism of a player. Again, maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe I am wrong, but I took the initial post in a very different way. I read it as an indictment of player development at Tennessee, not as an attack on the player. I truly think you are confusing a coaching criticism with a criticism of a player. Again, maybe I'm wrong.

Thank you. That's exactly the point I was trying to make and one that other posters on this board have been noting. This is just some quantitative proof.

Her stats say she should at least be in the honorable mention column. I can't think of 38 players that put up better numbers than she did for an entire career. She was very close to a double double in the end plus 60 percent from the field.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back